Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Assassins creed revelations special edition codes not working

No, codes still not working and no new reply from Ubisoft even after emailing them all the digital images they required.  Im so fed up with them that I've got in touch with Gamestop whom I bought game from and they are going to contact Ubisoft for me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 52 (1,019 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I haven't hadreply for ages, i'm thinking maybe they fixing now and will answer when fixed, also does anyone know how to find out if you have been hacked?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 52 (979 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

After server being down, I have finally received my character!

"Even a foolish child can grow up in a right way, when he learns what pain is. Knowing pain controls ones thoughts and decisions."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 52 (802 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Just a quick update, I received all my bonus content. xD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 52 (741 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I turned on Assasins Creed today and hooray all my bonus stuff was there waiting for me :-)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 52 (720 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i called the assassins creed company and they said instead of fixing it they were going to make it available to everyone its a bunch of bull***** because if i had a choice i would just drive to the store instead of paying 15 dollers for shipping. so prety much  they ***** all of us. i paid for exlusive content not to buy something that everyone gets and i had to wait for 2 and a half months and the other people who  didnt wait and didnt peorder the game  get exclusive stuff. because i had to wait i shouldget exlusive armor. i dont get that mad but they *****ed me but they made me so mad that i would like to punch anyone who *****ed me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 52 (685 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yep i got my stuff, they never told me, and now everyone has it???? Not good enough, i'm not to fussed, because my parents weren't originally gonna get me SE anyway, but still, we deserve better, seems fixed
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 52 (654 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

thats not fair if everybody gets it after we have paid for it.  This would make me not want to ever buy the bonus stuff and special edition again.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 52 (647 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I bought assassin's creed revelations special edition and the Uplay passport was working.You know that there are two seperate code for discount and exclusive in-game content so, i entered the the discount code it showed that its expired and i saw it was written too small in the page or pamphlet or whatever it was written This Voucher Expires on 31st March, 2012 and I tried the second code it was accepted but when i played the game there was nothing. I payed 2699 bucks which is too much and waited for 5 months and what did i got just the game any  special edition content NO!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 52 (384 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

yeah there was only the Uplay passport
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 52 (384 Views)
0 Kudos