22 Aug 2012

Playstation Staff

BLES or BLUS codes

12 Replies 12,946 Views Created 22-08-2012

I played call of duty mw3 online for several months, ı can't play it online now. Because it wants to download "free downloadable content" when I say ", it says "there is no downloadable content". Rabid walker says it may be related about different regions codes. Yes this game was a present from USA, I am living in Europe. Is there any solution for this problem.

Thank you again,

Hoptirinam

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13 (12,946 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: BLES or BLUS codes

[ Edited ]

Go back to America.

Login on your USA account.

Download the DLC.

Come back to the UK/EU

Load the game.

Hope the content is still unlocked.

To download any US region content you need a USA account. but any talk of how to GET a USA account will result in a mod being required to Lock the topic if they see it.....

Theres this very big site buy the owners of Youtube which can help you out there... 

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. User of... VM cable, SKY+HD, Game Capture HD II. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43.
Amazon Fire TV, chromecast... and Sky Go PS4.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13 (12,939 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

hoptirinam wrote:

I played call of duty mw3 online for several months, ı can't play it online now. Because it wants to download "free downloadable content" when I say ", it says "there is no downloadable content". Rabid walker says it may be related about different regions codes. Yes this game was a present from USA, I am living in Europe. Is there any solution for this problem.

Thank you again,

Hoptirinam

Hi hoptirinam,

Whilst PS3 games are region free the DLC (downloadable content) is restricted.  So the European content on the PS Store is not compatible with your American copy of Call of Duty.

To use the DLC you will need a UK purchased copy of the game.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13 (12,912 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I am using a US ps3 system and my MW3 game has a BLES code and all downloads say that i need  a BLUS code, does this mean that i have to buy a US version of MW3. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13 (12,903 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i live in the UK  and my ps3 is a US version and im playing mw3 and my code is BLES, do i have to try and buy a US mw3 game to get downloads as it is asking me to have a BLUS code

MANY THANKS

FINGERS320

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13 (12,899 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

fingers320 wrote:

I am using a US ps3 system and my MW3 game has a BLES code and all downloads say that i need  a BLUS code, does this mean that i have to buy a US version of MW3. 

Yes.

Just seen your 2nd post. Create a U.K account and get the DLC from there.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13 (12,898 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Be careful what you buy. I have had problems getting my DLC map packs off PS3 store. Figured out somehow I ended up with BLUS 30887 PS3 store in US only sells BLUS 30838.

Free Terminal map with this code worked on my "French" version bought in US (along w/original game maps on survival online). PS3 was bought and is used in US set up in English.

But cannot access DLC map pack or free terminal after downloaded, deleted and redownloaded. Activision said they couldnt help, need to have game with BLUS 30838...go figure? Activision also said my copy was not sold in US was imported...da French with code BLUS, I do believe BLUS means US. Great Customer Support, waiting to hear from UK Activision.

Sorry, doesnt look to promising with BLES code, someone says that works with all DLC content, guess they were wrong.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13 (11,760 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Does de numbers in de BLUS or BLES codes matter? and if my ps3 if from america, can i play bles games?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13 (9,973 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

BlopsKillerPro wrote:

Does de numbers in de BLUS or BLES codes matter? and if my ps3 if from america, can i play bles games?

The BLESS, BLUSXX is game region code.

PS3 is region free so you can play imported games but PSN and DLC is region restricted, as stated above

DLC wil work only if the games is from the same region as game, best option to check this is by comparing the region code, BLESXX BLUSXX it has to be the same for game and DLC to work.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13 (9,941 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I bought my Black ops 2 from Amazon.co.uk, but i live in Spain and my ps3 account is spanish, and so i bought the new map pack revolution with the maps, gun and gamemode, put when i finished installing them, i go to my black ops 2 and it appears that i dont have any of that. A friend told me that it was because my game had BLUS-31011 and the dlc maps i bought are BLES and NPEB, but since there are 4 things to download the have different numbers. I dont know what im suposed to do, buy another spanish copy of the game? create a new british/american account? help please! otherwise i spent my money for nothing!

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13 (9,699 Views)
0 Kudos