Support

PS3 Support

PS3 Support

12 Dec 2011
By: Transvaal_Lion

3 Posts
Accepted Solution

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Map Pack Resurrection Problems (BLES/BLUS Code)

[ Edited ]
8 Replies 2837 Views edited 13-12-2011

I recently bought and downloaded Resurrection from PSN Store. I'm not sure how many files there should be but i had 14 files to download 6 of them where Moon (all Different sizes in mb) and 6 more of them were WaW maps  ( same thing again different sizes) and the final 2 were moon theme and Soundtrack. I downloaded them and installed them all but the only thing that worked was the moon theme and Soundtracks. I'm not sure why the maps won't work and I think im not meant to have that many files but Please help!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (2,837 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Map Pack Resurrection Problems

Hey, its likely that you've downloaded the wrong version of the maps.

Firstly, delete your black ops game data

Now, look on the spine/side of your black ops game box for a BLES code, note this and then...

go into your download list through account management and you should see many different downloads for the maps. you need to download the one that has a matching BLES code as the one on your box.

The maps should now work.

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (2,820 Views)
0 Kudos

I looked on the side of my Black Ops and all i have is a BLUS code not a BLES

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (2,809 Views)
0 Kudos

:smileysurprised: Thx this helped me finding 1 of my problems and fixing another. It turns out i bought the american version not the Australian 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (2,798 Views)
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Ok I have a US acount and the game BLES is for UK, I bought the map packs (Rezurrection) from the store and only four downloads apears to me 1.the theme 
                                                                       2.Map pack 4

3.world at war map pack 

4.the sound tracks 

and those only, what should I do ?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (1,550 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

You can't use a US account with a UK disc. You'd need a disc from the US.
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (1,544 Views)
0 Kudos

I went to the PS store but there was only 1 rezurrection map pack availible, so i bought it. I got around 16 or 17 downloads and i tried downloading each and every single one of them separately but the only things that downloaded were the sound track and wallpaper . What should I do now?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (1,392 Views)
0 Kudos

did you buy an australian version of the game? does that fix the problem? cause i have the same problem, bought the map pack and have an american version of the game :\

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (1,336 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Map Pack Resurrection Problems (BLES/BLUS Code)

I have the blus31011 I downloaded thry psn and they had content pack 4 ressurection I down loaded it and I have theme and sound track no map how do I know which verison is what in the store it doesnt say and has 2 diffrent of them in the store but it gave me both should I down load them both because I dont know what is which

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (171 Views)
0 Kudos