Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Elite Voucher Code

Well I've emailed Activision already.....I don't care who puts it in the store but it better be put on soon, no 2 ways about it.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 512 (695 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

SuperFastZombie wrote:

Hi Guys,

I can confirm that Call of Duty Elite Premium Subscription is only available in the following countries -

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Demark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary,the Republic of Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States. 

Unfortunately if you are based outside of the above countries then, at least for the moment you will be unable access the Call of Duty Elite Premium Subscription service. 

Ultimately the decision to extend the service will be down to the games publisher, Activision. 

For those of you outside supported countries who purchased the hardened edition I would suggest returning to your retailer for further assistance.

If any of you are in supported countries and your code is not working, please let me know here.

SuperFastZombie

@SuperFastZombie

Based on the above, you are saying that the Elite Premium Subscription is also available in Greece.

However, the Elite Premium Subscription is not available for purchase in the Greek PSN Store.

Moreover, the PSN Store Status update on November 9, 2011 states, regarding the Premium Subscription:

Availability: Not available in Croatia, Greece, India, Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine and UAE

Therefore we (Greek customers) are not able to redeem the corresponding code from the Hardened Edition.

0 Kudos
Message 42 of 512 (690 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@Superfastzombie

I understand, but it's not possible to get a refund or anything like that. There has to be something that can be done about it.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 43 of 512 (668 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@Superfastzombie

2 years ago we had the same problem with modern warfare 2 map packs, they weren't available, however, a lot of people kept complaining, especially from the middle east and by the end of the month they were in psn store, so I believe it can be sorted out.
I'm sure it will be a benefit for Sony if it was activated.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 512 (662 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

@Koori504, I was also part of that MW2 Saga; what happened was mw2 DLC came out and what happened ? - NONE in uae store. We waited about 1 week or more and after hundreds of people complaining; bang there it appeared.

Reason why it wasn't there; simply cause they just weren't bothered in the first place. Same thing here. Customer support better fix it. Everyone should email Activision or networksupport@ae.playstation.com (I'm still not sure who's responsible - I think both) so that they can realise the extent of our problems...
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 512 (650 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

@SuperFastZombie

Please read below the last reply I got from Activision:

Response (Marie Landers)11/14/2011 01:52 PM 
Thank you Rabee,

That is the correct code to be entering. You may want to contact Playstation Network to see if maybe the service is or isn't supported in your region. At this time I don't see any reason why that code isn't working. They may have more information about your region and the available downloadable content.

Sincerely,
Marie
Activision Customer Support

Activision say they do not have any problem with my ELITE FOUNDER MEMBERSHIP token code that I received with MW3 Hardened Edition from a local store in the UAE. So, there is no point in going back to Activision and argue with them about the same story.

Regarding returning to the retailer, you know that this does not make sense and that the retailer would NEVER take it back. The retailer gave me 2 days only (and only because I'm a constant customer) to check with Activision regarding my issue, and that they would have taken the Hardened Edition back only if the box was still sealed. That was on the 10th, which is too late.

Back to where we started. Activision say my code should work in the UAE and asked me to check with PSN, I paid 3 times the price of the regular edition, and I want a solution, wherever it comes from!

God why does this always happen??!! With COD, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, etc I do not know whether the problem is from Activision or EA Games or PSN..!!! I made a mistake by purchasing Black Ops Prestige from Amazon.com and I thought buying MW3 HE from a local store would save me the hassle!!!

Waiting for your reply ASAP.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 46 of 512 (636 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

^ Here Here; how about you (Playstation Store Team) stop being lazy, contact Activision and together with them put the service (and elite app) in the store ? Then problem solved. Or at least allow us to download the app and somehow activate our code while still stopping people who have the regular from buying it if you're so against it's purchase here in the UAE -_- It can't be that hard.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 512 (630 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

i have the same problem, i can' t redeem my call of duty elite membership elite token code in the Greek psn store so apparently elite membership isn't available in greece (which is unacceptable)...you should do something about it, i didn't pay for the hardened edition to suffer all this...

0 Kudos
Message 48 of 512 (591 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have the same problem with all of you, me and most of my friends have bought modern warfare 3 hardened edition in order to enjoy the game at its full potential. unfortunately as we learned hardened edition wouldn't be brought to Greece because of some foolish reason's (in my oppinion "descrimination" is the best word thats matches perfectly in this situation). So we decited to buy hardened edition from stores in the uk, just  because we are huge fans of  the game. It is shame that we have paid about 100€  for  the game and it's content that's going to be released and that we cant enjoy it's features that we have paid for. More over it is shame that theese two companies have huge followers all over the world and yet they dissapoint them in any way they can.

The only thing that you should do is to activate elite founder for the Greek store. GIVE US WHAT WE PAID FOR...............

http://www.ps3world.gr everything for PS3 in Greece
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 512 (581 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Still no answer from Sony nor Activision, how frustrating
http://www.ps3world.gr everything for PS3 in Greece
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 512 (525 Views)
0 Kudos