Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Elite Voucher Code

[ Edited ]
511 Replies 3,727 Views edited 08-11-2011

Hi guys,

For those of you who are having issue redeeming the Call of Duty Modern Warfare Elite Voucher Code I can confirm that they are now active and the unlock is now available. 

Cheers,

SuperFastZombie

0 Kudos
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

RPH_ALMIGHTY

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RPH_ALMIGHTY
Accepted Solution
I still want it on my main account though !!!!! :(
0 Kudos

Re: Call of Duty Modern Warfare Elite Voucher Code

/16

MichealMyers117

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MichealMyers117
Accepted Solution

dats da problem!

0 Kudos

/16

Primavera83

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Primavera83
Accepted Solution

misterdrama,

The maps will work for all the users. I have done it before with Black Ops Prestige after redeeming the codes on a USA account on my PS3 and I was able to play the Prestige maps on my UAE account. But like RPH_ALMIGHTY said, we might not get the extra Elite contents on our UAE accounts. You have taken the risk, so you are basically our only hope now.

And guys, could somebody post the problem on activision's forums? http://community.callofduty.com/community/mw3/forums/call_of_duty_mw3/cod_mw3_playstation_3

I'm not able to write anything there even after creating a new account on the forums as suggested by activision's support on Twitter. I have contacted them again today to tell them that theyr suggest didn't work and waiting for a reply from them. They are telling that we can get better (hopefully) support on the forums.

0 Kudos

/16

Primavera83

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Primavera83
Accepted Solution

misterdrama,

Does your clan tag appear in green on your UAE account now after redeeming elite code on the UK account?

0 Kudos

/16

S-K-Y-H-A-W-K

50%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
S-K-Y-H-A-W-K
Accepted Solution

Well.. all of you guys say that Elite isn't avilable In UAE and Greece... it's true, but don't forget that the truth is that Elite is supported only in 30 countries out of almost 200. My country is one that is not in those 30. It's really stupid how it doesn't pay off very well if you're honest when registering playstation or creating account. For instance, I come from Slovenia, because I am honest, I choosed Slovenia and not UK or USA or Austria (which is 30 minutes of drive away from me and so is Italy). AND... I can't find any Elite addons on PS3 store. However if I create another account, I can get all the extras, everything there is, download everything.. I mean what the heck guys, are you serious? Who is it that you are fooling?

I stoped caring about what is right and what is wrong and Elite Premium that and this, yeah yeah yeah, stick it up your butt. Elite is nothing special, really, after I've seen what it looks like and what it gives you it's nothing but crap. Boring stuff, like taking printscreens of yourself on the map while you stand next to a chicken and for doing this you can win a prize and so on, I mean come on.. what are we in a circus or kindergarten? Get a life Activision. Yes, I spet almost 100 euros for this and the only good thing that's actually cool is that notebook and PS3 theme any maybe new maps which you get for free but of course only after you create a new account and download it so that all these retards can claim that you can only redeem codes if you live in those 30 countries, yeah right and Mount Everest is on the Moon, come on, give me a break.

So listen guys... quit nagging, quit asking yourself why is that so, face it, you, we've been screwed over and over and OVER again and no matter how hard you try and complain and how you try to tell them that Greece, UAE, Slovenia and all other countries are in fact countries and not some small dots on the world map, they don't give a rat's butt! I know for sure that there will be no next time, from now on I will only buy normal version (if I even will, we'll see about that) and I will buy it ONLY when the price is gonna be lowest than worm's ***** when it puts it into ice cold water. An that's the bottom line :manwink:

As for the rest of those cocky Elite noobish players who cry as soon as something isn't working... elite can kiss my butt, I am the elite and I don't need no stupid ugly title to confirm it.

Here's a tip you won't get from any of those retards on twitter, facebook or support site:

Create another account (you tube for manuals if you don't know how), redeem the code, download it, run the game, see if it's working, then log of and log in with your other account. Make sure to register yourself on their website first ;)

0 Kudos

/16

Primavera83

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Primavera83
Accepted Solution

S-K-Y-H-A-W-K

Lol dude, I liked your comment :Thumbs:! Well, see, it's not only a matter of special clan name, new maps, prizes etc it's more about our rights. It's not like we ignored activision's announcements and went and purchased elite crap. We did not even know that our countries were not eligible because activision did not tell us early enough.

I have been playing MW2 regular edition daily for the past 2 years and half and I did not need any extra maps or anything. I'm very satisfied with the bunch of maps that I have been playing over and over and over. I'm playing MW3 daily as well and I have reached level 50 Prestige 2, but it's all about our rights!! And I will keep pursuiting the f***ers of activision till they either give us what we paid for, or shoot me dead!!

I'm not buying any COD special edition ever again either. And I think I should give BF3 a try! I heard it's more fun than MW3!

Screw activision!

0 Kudos

/16

RPH_ALMIGHTY

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RPH_ALMIGHTY
Accepted Solution
Battlefield is better in every way than this piece of crap and so is their support !!!
0 Kudos

/16

S-K-Y-H-A-W-K

50%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
S-K-Y-H-A-W-K
Accepted Solution

Primavera83

thanks mate ;) I agree with you, I've been angry the same as you because they screwed us and not told us that Elite will work only on 30 countries, we all know that they didn't come up with this crap the next morning when they released the game. Nooo.. of course not, they've planed it all for a long time and they ''forgot'' to warn us buyers or even put a warning sticker on the box, saying that elite will work only in those super duper überalles countries (up yours!).. all they cared was money. And when the crap hit the fan they start to blame Sony. That's childish and arrogant and I'm done with these schmucks. I already told my wife what I want for birthday and battlefield 3 it is, I don't wish to hear anything about Elite, because it's really obvious that Activison cares only about extra money and isn't willing to expand Elite services and give buyers what they payed for. Sell and earn, sell and earn and if something goes wrong: We apologize for loosing your nervs but we had to screw someone to earn money. Thank you.

The only way of getting what you payed for is it if all players who bought Hardened edition, sign petiton, take it to lawyer, report the pigs to consumer's department and maybe then Activision will see that something is burning in their pants. Until then, they are deaf for our problems. Come on, don't you know, you have to be from USA to be even worth living, I GUESS??! :Stupid:

I puke and spill on them! Pfuy

0 Kudos

/16

gavrosdr

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
gavrosdr
Accepted Solution

i heard robert bowling got fired because he wanted to give some kind of dlc to gamers for free...i guess this was our last chance. i haven't played call of duty for about two months, tried a few other games, the only thing that hurts are those damn euros i payed for the hardened edition. well i guess i have to learn from my mistakes the hardest way. so long activision and good luck to the rest of you (a hopeless but true wish :p)

0 Kudos

/16

Koori504

48%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Koori504
Accepted Solution
@Superfastzombie

2 years ago we had the same problem with modern warfare 2 map packs, they weren't available, however, a lot of people kept complaining, especially from the middle east and by the end of the month they were in psn store, so I believe it can be sorted out.
I'm sure it will be a benefit for Sony if it was activated.
0 Kudos

/16

RPH_ALMIGHTY

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RPH_ALMIGHTY
Accepted Solution
@Koori504, I was also part of that MW2 Saga; what happened was mw2 DLC came out and what happened ? - NONE in uae store. We waited about 1 week or more and after hundreds of people complaining; bang there it appeared.

Reason why it wasn't there; simply cause they just weren't bothered in the first place. Same thing here. Customer support better fix it. Everyone should email Activision or networksupport@ae.playstation.com (I'm still not sure who's responsible - I think both) so that they can realise the extent of our problems...
0 Kudos

/16

Primavera83

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Primavera83
Accepted Solution

@SuperFastZombie

Please read below the last reply I got from Activision:

Response (Marie Landers)11/14/2011 01:52 PM 
Thank you Rabee,

That is the correct code to be entering. You may want to contact Playstation Network to see if maybe the service is or isn't supported in your region. At this time I don't see any reason why that code isn't working. They may have more information about your region and the available downloadable content.

Sincerely,
Marie
Activision Customer Support

Activision say they do not have any problem with my ELITE FOUNDER MEMBERSHIP token code that I received with MW3 Hardened Edition from a local store in the UAE. So, there is no point in going back to Activision and argue with them about the same story.

Regarding returning to the retailer, you know that this does not make sense and that the retailer would NEVER take it back. The retailer gave me 2 days only (and only because I'm a constant customer) to check with Activision regarding my issue, and that they would have taken the Hardened Edition back only if the box was still sealed. That was on the 10th, which is too late.

Back to where we started. Activision say my code should work in the UAE and asked me to check with PSN, I paid 3 times the price of the regular edition, and I want a solution, wherever it comes from!

God why does this always happen??!! With COD, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, etc I do not know whether the problem is from Activision or EA Games or PSN..!!! I made a mistake by purchasing Black Ops Prestige from Amazon.com and I thought buying MW3 HE from a local store would save me the hassle!!!

Waiting for your reply ASAP.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

/16

RPH_ALMIGHTY

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RPH_ALMIGHTY
Accepted Solution
^ Here Here; how about you (Playstation Store Team) stop being lazy, contact Activision and together with them put the service (and elite app) in the store ? Then problem solved. Or at least allow us to download the app and somehow activate our code while still stopping people who have the regular from buying it if you're so against it's purchase here in the UAE -_- It can't be that hard.
0 Kudos

/16

gavrosdr

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
gavrosdr
Accepted Solution

i have the same problem, i can' t redeem my call of duty elite membership elite token code in the Greek psn store so apparently elite membership isn't available in greece (which is unacceptable)...you should do something about it, i didn't pay for the hardened edition to suffer all this...

0 Kudos

/16

dippetas

45%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dippetas
Accepted Solution

I have the same problem with all of you, me and most of my friends have bought modern warfare 3 hardened edition in order to enjoy the game at its full potential. unfortunately as we learned hardened edition wouldn't be brought to Greece because of some foolish reason's (in my oppinion "descrimination" is the best word thats matches perfectly in this situation). So we decited to buy hardened edition from stores in the uk, just  because we are huge fans of  the game. It is shame that we have paid about 100€  for  the game and it's content that's going to be released and that we cant enjoy it's features that we have paid for. More over it is shame that theese two companies have huge followers all over the world and yet they dissapoint them in any way they can.

The only thing that you should do is to activate elite founder for the Greek store. GIVE US WHAT WE PAID FOR...............

0 Kudos

http://www.ps3world.gr everything for PS3 in Greece
/16

dippetas

45%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
dippetas
Accepted Solution
Still no answer from Sony nor Activision, how frustrating
0 Kudos

http://www.ps3world.gr everything for PS3 in Greece
/16

pavloskar

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
pavloskar
Accepted Solution
Maybe if you create an accoun as an uk resident you can use it try it ?
0 Kudos

/16

RPH_ALMIGHTY

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RPH_ALMIGHTY
Accepted Solution
Yea of course then you can .....
0 Kudos

/16

Koori504

48%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Koori504
Accepted Solution

In order for this to work, more people should complain, else they wont even bother looking at it, so ask your friends to keep posting

0 Kudos

/16

gavrosdr

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
gavrosdr
Accepted Solution

yeah you are probably right about this but it doesn't need to be so smart to think that more people like us have the same problem...and i'm sure it's not only the greek ps store but other stores as well...i want to know why this is happening...did we do anything wrong? :p this should and can be fixed, it's so easy for sony, activision told us that this is not their problem (?)

0 Kudos

/16

RapiDuS

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RapiDuS
Accepted Solution
There are customers from several countries that have the exact same problem. Greek Sony customer support told me to contact Activision and then Activision would be able to evaluate the situation and they could forward my request to SCEE.
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel