Support

PS3 Support

PS3 Support

31 Oct 2013
By: gavofhull

4 Posts

Can I have 2 master accounts on my Ps3, if so how do I do it?

3 Replies 254 Views Created 31-10-2013

Hi,

I am wanting to buy Playstation plus, but the problem I am having is I created another account about  8 years ago and didn't realise it was a sub account. I have done a bit of research and far as I know I can't buy ps plus on a sub account. I don't really use my master account except to buy things (my psn name sucks, due to my young brother setting it up for me), but now it has put me in a sticky situation as I need to create a new master account so I can buy ps plus but I don't want to lose all my DLC off my 1st master account. So my question is can I create a new master account and keep my old master account on my Ps3? If not can anyone advise me in how to overcome this problem. Thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Re: Can I have 2 master accounts on my Ps3, if so how do I do it?

Yes you can have as many master accounts as you want, I have four master's on my system didn't bother with sub-accounts for the household because of their restrictions

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (207 Views)
0 Kudos

Thank you, that answer has solved a lot of problems. Just sucks I will lose over 800 trophies on my sub account, unless of course I can play the ps plus games on my sub account via my main account (if that makes sense lol)

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

gavofhull wrote:

Thank you, that answer has solved a lot of problems. Just sucks I will lose over 800 trophies on my sub account, unless of course I can play the ps plus games on my sub account via my main account (if that makes sense lol)

All accounts on a system can access purchases and PS+ content, only the PS+ account holder can access the additional PS+ benefits like cloud save storage etc.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (173 Views)
0 Kudos