12 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

Darksiders Playstation Plus issue

7 Replies 619 Views Created 12-06-2012

hi folks, long time PS3 user, but never posted in forums before.

my problem is this, i downloaded the full game of Darksiders from this month's freebies in PS+, but for some reason it shows as a demo. i deleted and redownloaded it from the freebies section again, but still just a demo. now, prior to the game being available as a freebie, i did start to download the full game demo, but cancelled it as i had to go out (i dont like leaving appliances switched on when i leave the house). 

anyway, does anyone know how i can get full access to the game, as i loved the first hour, which is all i could play.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (619 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Darksiders Playstation Plus issue

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (617 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

thanks a lot. looked over the thread and going to try some of the ideas suggested there. it's nice too get such a prompt response, and if you are typical of of the users of these forums, i shall be posting here more often.

again thanks a lot for a quick response

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (608 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

I have raised this to be looked into.

As soon as I have more information for you I will let you know.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (597 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i'm havin a major issue with this too. i got mine through the playstation+ but have hit a massive glitch!

i have my mask of shadows and have the first 3 pieces of the armageddon blade but now my mask wont equip at all.

I have tried equiping it in the main inventory and through the HUD but i'm not getting anything. Tried everything that i can think of, including loading the last save point, saving, quitting and reloading but now can not progress in the game (need that mask to get the sword, to kill the destoyer...........).

can anyone help!

totally fell in love with the game and would hate to not be able to finish it over a silly bug:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I am also having the same issue.  Unable to play Darksiders as it has expired, but now I am unable to re-download it as it has been removed from my Downloads List?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (339 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Seems to be the same with Dante's Inferno. Looks like any PS+ freebies that are trials will need to be dowloaded before the deal ends and follow the procedures in the thread mentioned above. Simply leaving the game on d/l list ( to download at a latert date ) will more than likely result in you needing to actually purchase the game after the trial runs out, that's what happened to me with Dante's Inferno. Back to buying disks mostly me-thinks at least I know the disk is there and it works, don't have to wait hours for a game to download and not using up HDD real estate. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (289 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Still waiting to hear back on this issue guys.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (276 Views)
0 Kudos