Playstation Staff

Re: Downloaded games does not install after PS3 system transfer are

I got ratchet and clank quest for booty in the free games apology after Sony got hacked a while back but I can't get it to run I can use the download list in my account and it downloads but says its for a psp conect to a psp to download it to a psp it has a little yellow thing bottom left of icon for icon before installing but crashes and fails to install with a number error code as I expected

if I go to Sony shop on the ps3  it downloads a ps3 version which installs but just sits waiting and not responding to me press start  as it asks me 

So that was a short lived apology as I can't play it anymore

vincent

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26 (3,516 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

THAITHAI wrote:

I got ratchet and clank quest for booty in the free games apology after Sony got hacked a while back but I can't get it to run I can use the download list in my account and it downloads but says its for a psp conect to a psp to download it to a psp it has a little yellow thing bottom left of icon for icon before installing but crashes and fails to install with a number error code as I expected

if I go to Sony shop on the ps3  it downloads a ps3 version which installs but just sits waiting and not responding to me press start  as it asks me 

So that was a short lived apology as I can't play it anymore

vincent

I also had a yellow circle in the lower left of the game's icon in the game tab/coloumn, before I clicked the icon to install and was asked if I wanted to copy to a PSP. But this happened only when downloading through PlayStation Store. When I used Download List, as I mentioned a few posts above, it worked.

What is your error code?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26 (3,507 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi everyone,

I am taking the same message when I try to install "Dead Nation & Wipeout HD" . I am very sure that I am downloading the PS3 version of the game. How can we solve this?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26 (3,504 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

iman_power wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am taking the same message when I try to install "Dead Nation & Wipeout HD" . I am very sure that I am downloading the PS3 version of the game. How can we solve this?

Are you downloading via "Download List" or via PlayStation Store? Read details on the previous page.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26 (3,490 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Exactly the same here also.

Just stuck a new 120gb SSD in the system, viewed my previous downloads on the PSN (infamous and Dead Nation), clicked them to re download to my new drive, they download after many hours, they show up in the GAME XMB, click them and i only get the option to send to PSP. As far as i know you cant play these on PSP.

What's going on eh???

Fishku wrote:

Exactly the same problem here. After system transfer just got the same error massage on the two free games after last year's PSN outage, Dead Nation and Little Big Planet. Reinstalling didn't work either.

Downloading from "Account Management" worked tough.

Fishku wrote:

Exactly the same problem here. After system transfer just got the same error massage on the two free games after last year's PSN outage, Dead Nation and Little Big Planet. Reinstalling didn't work either.

Downloading from "Account Management" worked tough.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 26 (3,481 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Downloaded games does not install after PS3 system transfer

Hey guys,

I think I've found the solution. I was trying to download infamous and little big planet onto my new ps3 and was doing it from the store. I was getting the little yellow bar on the left side of the download, but after going in from my download list in the account management I'm not getting it anymore. Fingers crossed it'll work!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 26 (3,259 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Maltanis wrote:

Hey guys,

I think I've found the solution. I was trying to download infamous and little big planet onto my new ps3 and was doing it from the store. I was getting the little yellow bar on the left side of the download, but after going in from my download list in the account management I'm not getting it anymore. Fingers crossed it'll work!

That does work. The solution was posted on the first page.

Solution: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Technical-Help/Downloaded-games-does-not-instal...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 26 (3,237 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hi ive had the same problem and have tried the download list in the store and also in my account download list and not getting the psp error meesage now but after the game has loaded it is saying that a key file is missing and to redownload in store by the way the game is wipeout hd  any ideas  i am dissapionted was looking foward to playing this game

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26 (3,084 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Did you download the unlock key also?

There is a seperate 100k file that you may need to download to get it to work...hth!

If you did that then I am sorry I have nothing more for you at this time as I am still in the process of downloading inFamous and Wipeout HD from the 'Account Manager' myself after getting the "PSP" platform message others mentioned earlier in this thread.

If I find out more I will be sure to post my findings... good luck!

-- Charlie

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26 (3,045 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i have the exacte same problem as you also with those 2 free welcome back games but i'm going to try now through account manager.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26 (2,901 Views)
0 Kudos