Support

PS3 Support

PS3 Support

Level 5

Re: Error Codes and Other Infomation

[ Edited ]
@Zanydog @pippy1975 @Frenchie__1
Cannot connect to the internet due to network server timing out. This may be caused by inputting the incorrect information when setting up your network connection or temporary lag in your connection (could be due to congestion with your internet service, or weak wireless signal if on Wi-Fi)
Try changing your IP's to that of the OpenDNS servers. If they're already set at those, try another DNS service like Google at 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Please use plain text.
Message 991 of 1,314 (1,349 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

sony needs to ban SpeilZ... he jus done the care pakage multpile glitch... loads in alot of games

please ban him because of this miss-appropriate conduct! breaking the PS3 rules !

Please use plain text.
Message 992 of 1,314 (1,333 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

www.ps3reporting.com
Report him there.
Please use plain text.
Message 993 of 1,314 (1,335 Views)
0 Kudos

error message i keep getting is (8001000A) it has worked fine to very recently now i cant do anything and when i look at the connection info it is saying that i have signal but try to upgrade or sign in i get the DNS error so whats happening??

Please use plain text.
Message 994 of 1,314 (1,231 Views)
0 Kudos

thats the reason why it wont let you sign in, you need to use your own email address and not some one elses, all you need to do is create one via hotmail etc and when you create a new account your this email address and not your dads

Please use plain text.
Message 995 of 1,314 (1,217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Grimdragon99 wrote:

error message i keep getting is (8001000A) it has worked fine to very recently now i cant do anything and when i look at the connection info it is saying that i have signal but try to upgrade or sign in i get the DNS error so whats happening??

That error code is nothing to do with the network. Are you trying to transfer files to an external hard drive or something?

Please use plain text.
Message 996 of 1,314 (1,190 Views)
0 Kudos

I have a problem :(

It started 2 days ago when i try to log in to the PlayStation network and it does not work i tried the connection test obtained ip address and internet connection succeeded and the PSN failed and i really want to play COD online please someone help me ASAP pleaaseee. :'(

Please use plain text.
Message 997 of 1,314 (1,136 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: I have a problem :(

Sorry for the double post but i read the error i get its with the ID 8071B23 i don't think the PSN is too busy to respond for 2 days when my neighbors can play and i can't but the second choice which the network is down what do you mean is there any problem with my ps or just the whole network or something please i need explanation and don't take to long to answer me pleeeasseee i really want to play. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 998 of 1,314 (1,124 Views)
0 Kudos

it wont let me sign in playstaion network

Please use plain text.
Message 999 of 1,314 (1,101 Views)
0 Kudos

Me too and now mods don't answer me when i reallt want to play :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1000 of 1,314 (1,098 Views)