Playstation Staff

Re: Error Codes and Other Infomation

I can't install any demo games. it's sending an error (80029564) can any one help me please.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1281 of 1,316 (804 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hi  to all on psn

i keep getting error code on my ps3 when trying to update a games i keep signing in and out 80710092  how do i fix it  can you help cheers kev

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1282 of 1,316 (797 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

hi can anyone tell me what error code 80023102 as i went to buy blackops and i get this error code

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1283 of 1,316 (759 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have the same problem but with my PS3 i have used it a million times and only now has 80028EO1 come up. I can fix it by going to my internet settings and selecting easy but this doesn't have the same speed as my custom setup. It still works fine and i hope this helps.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1284 of 1,316 (733 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Error Codes and Other Information

Does anyone know what the error code: 80010038 mean? Ive been trying for ages to play Battlefield 3 online and I have to do update 1.04 which is 1080MB and I can download the whole thing then I get to the installation part and I get to around 10% even sometimes to 96% and it comes up with that error and is really starting to f'ing annoy me! I've tried going from Wireless to Wired connection, restoring the whole PS3 system, The database and the file system... Tried messing around with the connection stuff like the DNS or DMS or whatever.. PLEASE HELP ME! everyother game that needs updates are fine but Battlefield.. :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1285 of 1,316 (713 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I have This 8071053D  error, I already did what the guide tell me like 5 times a it didn't work
I don't know if its my ps3 or my account, cause i have multiple internet connectiones in my house, and it dosen't work 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1286 of 1,316 (681 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

You shouldn't be able to have multiple connections in one house as each building should only have one telephone line. :smileyfrustrated:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1287 of 1,316 (675 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

wat is up with playstation network everytime i reboot my system i still cant sign it it is sayin playstation network failed my internet is find an so is my ip address help 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1288 of 1,316 (634 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I did the same thing. I have multiple networks / routers and have tried connecting my playstation to all of them with no joy. Keep getting "80023102" error everytime I try and purchase a game from Playstation Store.

Honestly, I've never seen a company that seems so hell bent on making your online purchasing such a hit or miss (usually a MISS after maintenance btw). Does Sony not want my money?

At this point, I am seriously considering just dumping Playstation altogether.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1289 of 1,316 (603 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: List of PS3 Error Codes

do u want a qs match yes or no add swag_sk1don caps all of it  :Sniper:

:Sniper: or a clan match

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1290 of 1,316 (586 Views)
0 Kudos