11 Oct 2012
Playstation Staff

Fifa 13 Career Mode - End of season CRASH

41 Replies 18,256 Views Created 11-10-2012

I've just finished my 1st season in career mode and it keeps crashing on June29th.

It's a complete crash, music cuts out, joypad stops working and have to force the shut down.

It's done this 8 times now and lots of ppl in forums are complaining of the same thing, although the date it crashes on varies.

What's being done about this?

Is there an update due soon?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 42 (18,256 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Fifa 13 Career Mode - End of season CRASH

I have got the same problem did you find any answer?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 42 (18,214 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Nothing yet.

Some people are saying it might be to do with the area code?

i.e. I bought mine in Manchester but the game might be registered in U.A.E or something???

Don't understand but it's really annoying.

I'll let you know if i find a cure tho.

If you find out let me know please!

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 42 (17,965 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Good news.

Just spoken to Sony and they said to try doing a delete and reinstall, and it's worked.

1. When you turn the PS on go into 'game' on the crossbar menu.

2. Go into 'game data utility'.

3. Select the fifa13 folder, press triangle and then delete the folder.

And it won't delete your saved progress either, that's saved in the 'saved data utility (PS3)' folder.

That should be alrite now but before you load the game up again, go into your saved data utility folder and quickly run through ur fifa13 components and make sure it doesn't say 'corrupt' on any of them. If any are corrupt it will be clearly indicated so if you can't see any, cool! Non of mine were corrupt but if you have some, just delete whatever it is.

Now go straight back into game and get playing again!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 42 (17,961 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Doesnt work:smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 42 (17,816 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I didn't actually play on it after i reinstalled it. I just went about 5 days into the new season and saved it. Thought it was fixed. It isn't!!

Crashed again on the 8th or 9th i think. Not happy.

Spent an hour online talking to an EA adviser yesterday called Haninder who was *****ing useless. But he informed me that he would 'escalate' the issue to his supervisors as the issue couldn't be resolved. He said they would be in contact within 7days.

So i should have a solution by the 23rd. If i do, i'll post it on here. If i don't, i'll be even more ***** off. The games been broken longer now than it's been working.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 42 (17,806 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

The exact same thing has happend to me , I'm on my 2nd season and the day before the last game of the season it freezes on me. I've tried everything to get it working and there's nothing , they need to do something about it because this is stupid
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 42 (17,552 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

After the update everything is fine BUT I cannot offer new contracts to players , it crashes everytime I try to go onto contracts. I think this is a absolute JOKE and they need to sort there sh*t out
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 42 (17,337 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Sorry i don't have any good news for you yet.

No email from them so i took the time to get in contact with them today. Toss-ers.

They say it's an ongoing issue and they're 'working hard' to resolve it.

So basically, they don't have a fix yet and they'll be in contact via email once they do. I'm hoping it's before fifa14 comes out.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 42 (16,936 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

HaywardSAN wrote:

Sorry i don't have any good news for you yet.

No email from them so i took the time to get in contact with them today. Toss-ers.

They say it's an ongoing issue and they're 'working hard' to resolve it.

So basically, they don't have a fix yet and they'll be in contact via email once they do. I'm hoping it's before fifa14 comes out.

Hi guys,

We have fed this issue back to EA so they are aware of it. Is this happening when you are connected online as this may relate to the EA servers perhaps?

A patch was made recently to rectify a number of reported issues, so you could try deleting the Game Data and re-installing the patch perhaps?

If I receive anymore info I will let you know.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 42 (16,921 Views)
0 Kudos