88%
02 Rank
Progress

HDD

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 161 Views edited 16-01-2013
16 Jan 2013
By EternalChaos72

hello ladies and gents, i have a big problem. i turned on my ps3 to change the internet connection settings but when i click on that option it just loads forever. is this a slow HDD? then i have no choice but to hard reset the ps3 then it makes the beep bee beep noise 3 times :( i have already put this console in safe mode about 4 times and restored the database and the file system but still nothing. it wont even let me play games :( can someone please help me?

0 Kudos
LABELS:

No blank friend requests, if you want to add me then tell me why.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

EternalChaos72 wrote:

hello ladies and gents, i have a big problem. i turned on my ps3 to change the internet connection settings but when i click on that option it just loads forever. is this a slow HDD? then i have no choice but to hard reset the ps3 then it makes the beep bee beep noise 3 times :( i have already put this console in safe mode about 4 times and restored the database and the file system but still nothing. it wont even let me play games :( can someone please help me?

This is a peculiar one EternalChaos72?

It does sound like it might be the HDD (if not it could be the hardware). Are you able to try a replacement HDD in there at all to check?

Rabid

0 Kudos

Re: HDD

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel