EternalChaos72

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

HDD

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 107 Views edited 16-01-2013

hello ladies and gents, i have a big problem. i turned on my ps3 to change the internet connection settings but when i click on that option it just loads forever. is this a slow HDD? then i have no choice but to hard reset the ps3 then it makes the beep bee beep noise 3 times Smiley Sad i have already put this console in safe mode about 4 times and restored the database and the file system but still nothing. it wont even let me play games Smiley Sad can someone please help me?

No blank friend requests, if you want to add me then tell me why.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RabidWalker
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: HDD

EternalChaos72 wrote:

hello ladies and gents, i have a big problem. i turned on my ps3 to change the internet connection settings but when i click on that option it just loads forever. is this a slow HDD? then i have no choice but to hard reset the ps3 then it makes the beep bee beep noise 3 times Smiley Sad i have already put this console in safe mode about 4 times and restored the database and the file system but still nothing. it wont even let me play games Smiley Sad can someone please help me?

This is a peculiar one EternalChaos72?

It does sound like it might be the HDD (if not it could be the hardware). Are you able to try a replacement HDD in there at all to check?

Rabid

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)
0 Kudos