16 Jan 2013
Playstation Staff

HDD

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 96 Views edited 16-01-2013

hello ladies and gents, i have a big problem. i turned on my ps3 to change the internet connection settings but when i click on that option it just loads forever. is this a slow HDD? then i have no choice but to hard reset the ps3 then it makes the beep bee beep noise 3 times :smileysad: i have already put this console in safe mode about 4 times and restored the database and the file system but still nothing. it wont even let me play games :smileysad: can someone please help me?

No blank friend requests, if you want to add me then tell me why.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (96 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: HDD

EternalChaos72 wrote:

hello ladies and gents, i have a big problem. i turned on my ps3 to change the internet connection settings but when i click on that option it just loads forever. is this a slow HDD? then i have no choice but to hard reset the ps3 then it makes the beep bee beep noise 3 times :smileysad: i have already put this console in safe mode about 4 times and restored the database and the file system but still nothing. it wont even let me play games :smileysad: can someone please help me?

This is a peculiar one EternalChaos72?

It does sound like it might be the HDD (if not it could be the hardware). Are you able to try a replacement HDD in there at all to check?

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)
0 Kudos