02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

HDD

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 112 Views edited 16-01-2013

hello ladies and gents, i have a big problem. i turned on my ps3 to change the internet connection settings but when i click on that option it just loads forever. is this a slow HDD? then i have no choice but to hard reset the ps3 then it makes the beep bee beep noise 3 times :( i have already put this console in safe mode about 4 times and restored the database and the file system but still nothing. it wont even let me play games :( can someone please help me?

0 Kudos
LABELS:

No blank friend requests, if you want to add me then tell me why.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

EternalChaos72 wrote:

hello ladies and gents, i have a big problem. i turned on my ps3 to change the internet connection settings but when i click on that option it just loads forever. is this a slow HDD? then i have no choice but to hard reset the ps3 then it makes the beep bee beep noise 3 times :( i have already put this console in safe mode about 4 times and restored the database and the file system but still nothing. it wont even let me play games :( can someone please help me?

This is a peculiar one EternalChaos72?

It does sound like it might be the HDD (if not it could be the hardware). Are you able to try a replacement HDD in there at all to check?

Rabid

0 Kudos

Re: HDD

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel