Support

PS3 Support

PS3 Support

01 Feb 2012
By: RabidWalker Beta Tester 3743 Posts
Level 6
Accepted Solution

How do I Sync Trophies on my PlayStation 3?

[ Edited ]
1 Reply 1873 Views edited 01-02-2012

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 2 (1,873 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: How do I Sync Trophies on my PlayStation 3?

RabidWalker wrote:

There are two methods of syncing trophies earned in game with the PlayStation Servers. Therre are a number of reasons why this is necessary, it will allow the trophies to be stored to your account (without loosing them if data is deleted), your trophy rank level will increase for others to see, and you will also be able to compare your in-game progress with others.

1) Syncing trophies through the XMB- On the main XMB menu navigate to the 'Game' icon, and then go to the 'Trophy Collection' icon. Pressing X on this will begin the syncing process (it is recommended doing this regularly to ensure the trophies are stored).

2) Syncing trophies by comparing with friends- On the main XMB menu navigate to the 'Friends' icon, and press X on any friend in you list. You will see the profile of the user, along with a number of options at the bottom. One of the four options is 'Compare Trophies', Press X on this and your profile and trophies will sync with the server. Your trophy list will then be compared alongside your friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 2 (1,871 Views)
0 Kudos