12 Oct 2012

Playstation Staff

How to Solve 8001000A connection Error!

3 Replies 2,683 Views Created 12-10-2012

In fact, this problem is caused by the bridged router!  Make sure there is only one working router around ur ps3 .I solved this damn problem haunting me about a week merely by turning off the bridged router. Wish u guys Success!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (2,683 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: How to Solve 8001000A connection Error!

This worked for me been having Ethernet problems wireless problems for weeks. I just switched off all other connections in my house, I have youview its new so i turned it off at the back off the box before turning on my ps3 and my ps3 just connected with Ethernet faster than ever . I didn't do this and for weeks and have been getting 8001000A error and my ps3 telling me I don't have an Ethernet cable connected as well as everyother code in the book its anoying when we all know its deffo plugged in the back .!!!!! Its worth a try everyone with same problem as helped me get back online. good luck people and role on PS4 this fall its the best thing to happen this year so far :Smile: 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (1,809 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

i didnt understand it .. help me ,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (1,757 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

what do u mean by working router around ur ps3 ?? i connect with wireless .. i tried with cable,, nothing changed..i didnt get what u wrote..

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (1,755 Views)
0 Kudos