Playstation Staff

Re: error code 80130182

nevermind. got it working. If its wireless take all the wires out, wait 1 minute, plug them back in, and try again. I think the problem is actually putting wires in the wrong spots. Double check to make sure all your cables are hooked up to the right place. Worked for me! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 32 (70,322 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

im connected wireless, the router is from linksys and its been doing it for a couple months
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 32 (70,262 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i tried to unplus my ps3 and turned off the power but i still wasnt able to get the connection threw it doesnt let me connect to my wirless even all it says is "connection timed out" for the IP connection
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32 (70,037 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hi;  i am facing the same problem sence i have done the last update. >>2.6<<

i tried everything even i did format my PS3 .. it still says the same thing when testing the connection '' OBTAINING IP TIME OUT''

i am using wired connection and also i checked the mac address everything seems to be right but no connection !!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 32 (69,840 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hmmm... the exact same thing happened to me.  I updated to 2.60, upgrade failed, rebooted a couple of times and eventually the system came up.  Check the System Info and it told me the that the system was now 2.60... thought; "Great, it took a while and failed a couple of times, but it seems to be working now."  However, I recently decided to check out the Playstation Store through the PS3 and got the same error code.  I am connecting wirelessly, but all my other wireless devices are operating properly (even the PSP).  So I know the wireless is running properly.  I event ried to connect in through a wired port, same error.  I believe the update knocked out my network connection.  The CAT5 cable showed the proper connect and traffic lights, but the PS3 software network driver seems to be KO'd. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 32 (69,742 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Its down to a Router issue on your network 

1. Locate the PS3 MAC address number: Settings - System Settings - System Information 
2. Open the software controlling the router. This is usually done my typing the router's IP address on your browser. ie http://192.168.0.1 Locate a tab for FILTERS 
4. Slelect MAC filters. 
5. Enter the PS3 MAC address from previous step as an allowable MAC address. 
6. Save entry. At this point rounter will reset itself. 
7. Go back and set up the wireless connection on PS3. Select all settings automatic or EASY as the case maybe

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon and that's pretty damn close

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 32 (69,692 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i unpluged the ps3 and pluged it bak in and it still dosent work can someone please help me

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 32 (68,364 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hi, just had the same problem, I unplugged the router and waited a min. I turned off PS3 too, then plugged the router back, turned on the PS3 and it worked!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 32 (68,271 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I go to my Connection List and I have 90%+ signal strength and when I try to sign in, it doesn't work. It just happened like 1 or 2 days ago. Could somebody help me please?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 32 (67,078 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i had same issue i just deleted my internet settings and re-inserted them and it worked fine 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32 (10,530 Views)
0 Kudos