04 Feb 2013
By: Eliott121

4 Posts

Ni no Kuni Download.

9 Replies 1,626 Views Created 04-02-2013

Hi guys, just asking if i have to downlaod both files after my purchase of Ni no Kuni from PSN? one says full game but the other is a larger file (16GB) do i need to download them both to play?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10 (1,626 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Re: Ni no Kuni Download.

Haven't bought the game myself but looking at other threads the answer is yes, you need to download both files.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10 (1,620 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Eliott121 wrote:

Hi guys, just asking if i have to downlaod both files after my purchase of Ni no Kuni from PSN? one says full game but the other is a larger file (16GB) do i need to download them both to play?

Hi Eliott121,

Due to the issues with Ni no Kuni when it was introduced to the store, if you preordered it you may find you only have the 6GB Game File.

Do not delete this, its a case of installing the additional 16GB of data on top of this data for the full game which comes to 21.7GB.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10 (1,606 Views)
0 Kudos

Thankyou, iv currently d/l the 6GB file and installing it i will downlaod the other 16GB file afterwards thankyou.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10 (1,600 Views)
0 Kudos

hi i have a problem here. i did download it. and it was finish. i did install it but its not there after i have instaled it. the game vanished. it sas thet i have instaled it but its not there.

pliss help me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10 (1,532 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Hi

Have you downloaded AND installed both parts?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10 (1,528 Views)
0 Kudos

yes i have. but after i did instaled it just vanished away.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10 (1,526 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Strange...all I can suggest is double check your downloaded games folder and if its definitely not there, try downloading again?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10 (1,518 Views)
0 Kudos

i have download it 2 timse now. and both tray did fail. and when i go to game data Utility it sas thet i have instaled it. and i dont have any more space left to downoad a new game. so it should be in there some were. but i dont now. :/

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10 (1,515 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Check through your game data utility folder. In fact check every folder in the games section of your XMB. If its not anywhere in there then I'm stumped.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10 (1,508 Views)
0 Kudos