32%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

PS3 Install Problems Error Code 80029564

6 Replies 1,010 Views Created 03-09-2012

Hi I recently have been having problems trying to install downloaded games on my ps3. This problem first started happening on Saturday when I tried to download a GTA game an it gave me the error code 80029564 an stopped at 14% other games i downloaded installed perfectly with no problems. I've had a PS3 since early August an its a 160 GB one. I've tried goin on safe mode trying method 3,4 an 5 but nothing seems to work. Now I can't install any games on my PS3 cus i keep getting the same error code. Can someone please help me cus i've tried a number of methods to help get it back to normal but nothings working :(.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

fi8767

96%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fi8767
Accepted Solution
Try a different hard drive. The one you have may be corrupt.
0 Kudos

Re: PS3 Install Problems Error Code 80029564

/16

xPRo_HaacKeRzZ

96%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xPRo_HaacKeRzZ
Accepted Solution

i facing sam thing

I bought FIFA Soccer 2013 full game , but when i start installation i see this message " an error accruued the install operation (80029564)
so what is the solution and please note that I changed the hard drive

i need to find way to fix this problem

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

R1solider wrote:

Hi I recently have been having problems trying to install downloaded games on my ps3. This problem first started happening on Saturday when I tried to download a GTA game an it gave me the error code 80029564 an stopped at 14% other games i downloaded installed perfectly with no problems. I've had a PS3 since early August an its a 160 GB one. I've tried goin on safe mode trying method 3,4 an 5 but nothing seems to work. Now I can't install any games on my PS3 cus i keep getting the same error code. Can someone please help me cus i've tried a number of methods to help get it back to normal but nothings working :(.

Hi R1solider,

If the download is stopping at 14%, it may indicate there is an issue with the file itself and it is incomplete. If you are downloading this on a wireless connection I would try doing it wired and then intalling the game to see if this makes a difference.

I have experienced users in the past with a similiar issue and it was due to a download issue on the file.

Let me know how you get on.

Rabid

0 Kudos

/16

msahyouni

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
msahyouni
Accepted Solution
I'm having the same issue. Ive just had to delete the download and redown load it also without using the ps3. I noticed whenever a download pauses for whatever reason the file ends up being corrupt. This is either a software issue or a server issue. If it keeps up I'm switching to another platform. Wii u or 360. But It's starting to waste my time. I bend up spending time trying to download stuff without an error rather than being able to play.
0 Kudos

/16

msahyouni

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
msahyouni
Accepted Solution
By the way. I'm wired with a 50 MB bandwidth pipe. So there's no excuse for it being my Internet.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post