Support

PS3 Support

PS3 Support

03 Sep 2012
By: R1solider

1 Posts

PS3 Install Problems Error Code 80029564

6 Replies 834 Views Created 03-09-2012

Hi I recently have been having problems trying to install downloaded games on my ps3. This problem first started happening on Saturday when I tried to download a GTA game an it gave me the error code 80029564 an stopped at 14% other games i downloaded installed perfectly with no problems. I've had a PS3 since early August an its a 160 GB one. I've tried goin on safe mode trying method 3,4 an 5 but nothing seems to work. Now I can't install any games on my PS3 cus i keep getting the same error code. Can someone please help me cus i've tried a number of methods to help get it back to normal but nothings working :smileysad:.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (834 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: PS3 Install Problems Error Code 80029564

Try a different hard drive. The one you have may be corrupt.
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (826 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

R1solider wrote:

Hi I recently have been having problems trying to install downloaded games on my ps3. This problem first started happening on Saturday when I tried to download a GTA game an it gave me the error code 80029564 an stopped at 14% other games i downloaded installed perfectly with no problems. I've had a PS3 since early August an its a 160 GB one. I've tried goin on safe mode trying method 3,4 an 5 but nothing seems to work. Now I can't install any games on my PS3 cus i keep getting the same error code. Can someone please help me cus i've tried a number of methods to help get it back to normal but nothings working :smileysad:.

Hi R1solider,

If the download is stopping at 14%, it may indicate there is an issue with the file itself and it is incomplete. If you are downloading this on a wireless connection I would try doing it wired and then intalling the game to see if this makes a difference.

I have experienced users in the past with a similiar issue and it was due to a download issue on the file.

Let me know how you get on.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (818 Views)
0 Kudos

i facing sam thing

I bought FIFA Soccer 2013 full game , but when i start installation i see this message " an error accruued the install operation (80029564)
so what is the solution and please note that I changed the hard drive

i need to find way to fix this problem

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (591 Views)
0 Kudos

I'm having the same issue. Ive just had to delete the download and redown load it also without using the ps3. I noticed whenever a download pauses for whatever reason the file ends up being corrupt. This is either a software issue or a server issue. If it keeps up I'm switching to another platform. Wii u or 360. But It's starting to waste my time. I bend up spending time trying to download stuff without an error rather than being able to play.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (447 Views)
0 Kudos

By the way. I'm wired with a 50 MB bandwidth pipe. So there's no excuse for it being my Internet.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (446 Views)
0 Kudos

Have a look at this thread for info on 80029564

SFZ

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (441 Views)
0 Kudos