Level 1

Re: PS3 corrupt file? won't reboot?

still the same
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 44 (6,714 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

It wont turn on at all? Sounds like the internal Power supply has gone then. I'm afraid you'll probably need to get the ps3 replaced now unless your technical enough to be able to DIY replace the PSU.
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 44 (6,709 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Sorry - confusion reigns at the moment - not talking about the power lights here - got power to the system - it turns on and off hence the beep etc., I am talking about the system lights once its switched on, the HDD lights etc.

Get an orange light that comes on but thats it - and nothing on screen.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 44 (6,707 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

I'd suggest putting in a different hard drive.
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 44 (6,692 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Still not worked :smileysad: How long does a ps3 guarantee last as i've only had my ps3 for 1 and a half years????? :smileysad: Think i'm just gonna send it to Sony  as i don't know whats happened :smileysad: not happy :smileysad: Thanks for trying to help :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 44 (6,616 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Fixed PS3, safe mode then work through options 2 3 4 5. just like new again
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 44 (6,573 Views)
0 Kudos

Ye i have the exact same problem now i don't know what to do as it keeps doing the same thing over and over

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 44 (6,563 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

SONY PS3 waste of money

broke again, not happy. 18 month ago i purchased this rubbish ps3 for 300 pounds, now sony telling me 110 pound service to fix. SONY you RUBBISH. for less than 2 years use of my ps3 will have cost me over 400 pounds. now thats being ROBBED. ty SONY
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 44 (6,540 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: SONY PS3 waste of money

Put your PS3 into safe mode and then you can fix it i had to format all my data though in order for it to work again heres a step by step link http://www.semperthree.com/ps3recoverymenu.html

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 44 (6,520 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: SONY PS3 waste of money

Safe mode that don't work either now, broken... never buying a playstation again. Hurry up with this new Nintendo coming out, then goodbye SONY. Worse item i've ever wasted my money on. SONY PLAYSTATION VALUE FOR MONEY 0/10
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 44 (6,228 Views)
0 Kudos