Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PSN Pick n Mix Minis transfer problems

[ Edited ]
Fingers crossed for some news on the 28th :-)
(I wouldn't suggest anyone hold their breath though)

Anyway, whats everyone been playing whilst waiting for their new Minis?
I've been hammering 'A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks' and 'Little Big Planet'.
I'm pleased to say that they've kept me entertained :-)
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 514 (930 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Krog360 wrote:
Fingers crossed for some news on the 28th :-)
(I wouldn't suggest anyone hold their breath though)

Anyway, whats everyone been playing whilst waiting for their new Minis?
I've been hammering 'A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks' and 'Little Big Planet'.
I'm pleased to say that they've kept me entertained :-)

Hi Krog360,

We are waiting for clarification on the issue here, at this point the Pick & Mix has been made available on the PSP store and if downloaded through the PSP store, will work on the device. At this moment in time the Pick & Mix bundle for PS3 and PSP are seperate and will not work on the other device.

I will update when I have more information.

Thanks,

RabidWalker

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 514 (897 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

@RabidWalker

Thanks for the reply.

I guess this means that those (like me) who purchased the pack on a PS3, have no way of accessing their purchase at the moment.............other than on the PS3 of course (I play the Minis on my PSP though).

I had noticed the Pick & Mix option on the PSP but when I try it, it just says that no items are available at this time.

If all else fails and 'clarification of the issue' is not forthcoming in the next 24hrs or so, is there a direct dial number to call to get a refund on this purchase ?

I would have thought that to be a valid option for the customers affected given the nature of the issue.

Many thanks again,

Krog360.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 514 (892 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Yup, I'd love this problem fixing too. I buy things on my PS3 because of how much faster it is to log in+buy stuff, and play Minis on my PSP.

Right now I've got some games playable on a TV in another part of the country, and a PSP beside me with 5 new games I can't play.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 514 (876 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Thanks for the update rabidwalker.  At least we know this issue is getting some attention somewhere within Sony.  It's worth pointing out though that the terms of the Pick n Mix deal on the PS3 most definitely stated that minis were licensed for use on up to 2 PS3s AND up to 2 PSPs.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 514 (867 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

@IndieBlue

......also worth pointing out that it didnt state or warn that the Minis were licensed for use on one machine only :Wink: 

Sounds like a bit of a pre-Christmas *****-up to me :Stupid: 

Lets face it, the PSN Store has been around for a while now and you would have thought that this would have been a fairly routine promotion to set-up.

But what do I know :Wink: I guess its easy to be critical of these things when you dont know the facts.

With the four(ish) days that they have been off, this is really probably the first day to look into a fix and so we should probably be a bit more patient :xLol: 

Oh well........back to 'A Space Shooter For 2 Bucks' :Sniper: 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 514 (858 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Damn. How much longer we'll have to wait to play our games? :/
Raptr Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 514 (799 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Not wishing to moan or anything but RabidWalker's clarification has clarified nothing! Having already bought the pick & mix nobody here can buy it again on the psp store.  We all want to know if sony are correcting this issue so that we can use the games on the 2 PS3s and 2 PSPs it said in the licence?

If they are what is the ETA of the fix, if not how are we to be compensated?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 514 (789 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I would also like to know what is happening with this.

I buy minis to play on my PSP, not my PS3 so if this cannot be resolved in a timely fahion I would like to know what compensation will be offered or how to get a refund for a PSN purchase.

I am also a bit surprised you are still offering this deal on the PSN when it is obviously broken.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 514 (782 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I bought it with Media Go. Couldn't download anything, so i looked around and found this:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Help/minis-pick-amp-mix-I-bought-the-ticket-but-the...

1 Go to Playstation Network on the XMB
2 Go to Account Management
3 Go to Transaction Management
4 Go to your Services List
5 select the minis Pick & Mix title
6 Select the minis Pick & Mix entitlement again
7 You will then view how many picks you have remaining on screen
8 Click on ‘Select Content’ – this will take you back to the minis Pick & Mix catalogue where you can browse 50 minis
9 Make your minis selection

Did it from my PSP. It worked.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 514 (768 Views)