02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Accepted Solution

PSN Pick n Mix Minis transfer problems

513 Replies 4,743 Views Created 22-12-2011

Yesterday I purchased the 5 Minis package and downloaded them to my PS3 as usual along with Orbit free with PS+

This morning on downloading them via the PSP i get the message 

The download failed. You can use (minis pick & mix) on only one PSP system

I could download Orbit fine to my PSP and no other PSP is connected to my account, any body else gettingthis problem or how to solve it!

Tried MediaGo but still the same problem.

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solutions
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

Hi Guys,

I have received a further update from the Network Team. Users who have purchased the Minis Pick and Mix and have had issues with the transfer will be able to email the support line instead of calling.

Account authentification is no longer a requirement for those affected, and if you are able to send your Online ID via email, a case can be created and put forward for the Network Team. From here they will be able to provide a a resolution for you.

For those who wish to call, they still can and a case will be made and sent through- but account authentification is not neccesary.

The Support Line email team have recently been updated to let them know that this can be sent straight up so you should not now be advised to call the support line to rectify this issue.

PlayStation Support Email Contacts

If you encounter any further problems with this let me know,

Rabid

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: PSN Pick n Mix Minis transfer problems

[ Edited ]

All Replies
/16

xMarcho

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xMarcho
Accepted Solution

Habe heute auch wieder eine Antwort erhalten. Der Betrag wurde mir letzte Woche schon Gutgeschrieben. Nur sind die Spiele weiterhin als Gekauft gekennzeichnet was ein erneutes Kaufen unmöglich macht. 

Auf die frage wie es da weiter gehen soll kam folgendes :

Sehr geehrter Herr ******

vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail.

Unsere Kollegen in England haben uns mitgeteilt, dass aufgrund der technischen Komplexität des Problems bis auf weiteres nicht funktionieren wird.

ACHTUNG: Wenn Sie auf unsere Mails antworten, senden Sie bitte stets den gesamten Inhalt der empfangenen Mail mit zurück (nicht als Anlage!) und setzen Sie Ihre Antwort unbedingt an den Anfang Ihrer Mail. Danke!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Telefon: 01805 / 766 977 (0,14 Euro /Min. aus dem dt. Festnetz. Mobiltarife können abweichen (max. 0,42 Euro / Min.) / Mo. bis Fr. von 10:00 Uhr - 20:00 Uhr)
E-Mail: Service@de.PlayStation.com
Internet: http://eu.playstation.com

Vielleicht kann es ja jemand der besser Englisch kann wie ich Überstezen und hier reinschreiben. Sag schon mal "Danke" dafür.

0 Kudos

/16

Krog360

92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Krog360
Accepted Solution

@xMarcho

Sony....Was für ein Witz

Beileid von Ihrem englisch brüder :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

/16

Tharonno

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Tharonno
Accepted Solution
I finally received my refund, but i'm still unhappy since i'm banned forever from my favorite minis only because i've payed for them.
0 Kudos

/16

djchallis

68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
djchallis
Accepted Solution

The problem is fixed for me!

To recap - I accepted the refund about two weeks ago on the condition that the games would be removed from my account so I could purchase them individually if I wanted to (and thus not be locked out of the content).

I got the refund about a week ago, but the minis were still marked as owned by me so I couldn't re-buy them and was locked out from them. I called PSN tech support to comaplain. They were surprised - they thought they'd taken them off my account like I'd asked. They said they'd look into it.

I haven't heard from them since, but I checked today and it's fixed. In the PlayStation Store the five minis I originally chose are marked with a blue shopping bag instead of the red shopping bag for "I own this". They're also gone from my downloads list. When I try to play them on my PS3 they still work fine (which I'll take as compensation for this mess), but I'm sure if I deleted them I wouldn't be able to download them again for free (after all they're not in my downloads list).

To prove that it was working, I bought one of the games at full price. This worked fine. It's now in my downloads list and I can download it on both PS3 and PSP. I am no longer locked out of any content, I have my money back, I have five free minis on my PS3 and I have the ability to buy them at full price for my PSP if I want to. I'd call that resolved, at last.

If anybody else has not yet reached this conclusion and would like to, I strongly advise continuing to call PSN support until you get here too. (for reference, I'm in the UK - I appreciate that other countries' PSN support phone lines may not be as helpful)

0 Kudos

/16

Krog360

92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Krog360
Accepted Solution
@djchallis Great to hear you got an acceptable resolution to the matter. Sadly, the fact that I would have to go through the customer services loop again means that I will not be bothering to re-open this particular wound ! Sony should have implemented this for every user within a couple of weeks rather than the two months of mis-information that they dished out. So, too late for me. PSN+ subs cancelled. No Vita purchase. Gaming needs now moved to Microsoft. Well done to you though for keeping on top of them and getting a satisfactory outcome.
0 Kudos

/16

Jimmirock

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Jimmirock
Accepted Solution
I've still got this problem. Just tried to download my games.

I won't be letting this drop, I want to play the games I selected.

As I posted on the NP-2244-2 error page (also known as the "I want to give Sony money but they won't let me and are making me jump through hoops to fix it" thread), their service is abysmal and going back to Nintendo and PC gaming is looking much rosier.
0 Kudos

/16

ghattas

68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ghattas
Accepted Solution

it is sad that such a good offer had to end this way. I haven't even tried contacting the customer service because I doubt they will even file the complaint here in the Middle East region.

the 5 minis are sitting there on my PS3 untouched because they look bad and out of focus on the big screen, I can't even use RemotePlay with them.

I don't want to buy them for full price, and for me I am done with Sony's special offers, I don't think I am going to renew my PS plus membership because I feel that the discrimination in free content between regions is unfair.

0 Kudos

/16

Jimmirock

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Jimmirock
Accepted Solution

I'll email them again, ask how things are progressing (not hopeful).

0 Kudos

/16

aerosol_grey

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
aerosol_grey
Accepted Solution

Maybe when they work out how to get the PSPlus minis to play on the Vita they can use the same method to fix this. But, they will probable just bury their heads again and after a few months say that the plus minis can never be played!

Personally I'm glad that the current fiasco robbed me of any plans to buy a Vita as that seems to be plagued with even more problems than usual ( as the 1.65 update proves Sony no longer seem to test anything...)

0 Kudos

/16

Izorpo

96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Izorpo
Accepted Solution

hmmm was hoping there was a better fix than what i've read

as I originally purchased the minis pick & mix when I only had a ps3 - in March I finally picked up a psp cheaply at game and thought great would be able to play the games - had honestly thought any issue would have been fixed- especially as I only have 1 ps3 and 1 psp and that falls within the remit of what is allowed

to be honest reading what the fix is - sounds like bait and switch - making an offer then refunding the money as they have no desire to make available the original offer or the only way to actually use the content was to buy it through a psp and not the ps3

seems as if when the made an update to vita on the ps3 - sounds like psp users were shafted - no longer able to store games on the ps3, not to mention suddenly the installers for minis and psone titles sit on the xmb after installing the game and have to be manually deleted

so i'm guessing if i want to buy anything for the psp it has to be through my psp and not my ps3 and will have to buy multiple memory cards for the psp - which means ultimatly its cheaper to just buy it on umd

0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel