Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re : PSN Pick n Mix Minis transfer problems

^ Nope, that doesn't work. (first thing I tried)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 481 of 514 (523 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

So, we are stuck with this ?

A refund and a permban on our five favourite minis as a punishment for our trust in SONY ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 482 of 514 (471 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

thanks for the answer that was important to point!

This situation is totally absurd!!!

there is absolutely no way to play the games you paid for the way most of us intended (on PSP)

If you accept the refund, it get even worst! the games get completely locked from you profile.

SONY, PLEASE, FIX THIS SIMPLE(?) PROBLEM

Already 50 pages of COMPLAINS!!!

and lot of unhappy, angry customers

PS : Sad thing about the PSN, you can only buy 1 batch of software licence with 1 profile.

If Sony change it's rules and let any user buy as many licences that the customer want with 1 profile, that would fix this problem ... in some way.

This might sound stupid, but, some peoples got more than 1 PSP or PS3 console.

That would also let you Buy games, that you temporally received free as a gold member (thats the reason I will certainly never more be a gold member))

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 483 of 514 (463 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PSN Pick n Mix Minis transfer problems

Well I had a call back from a manager at Playstation support this lunchtime and he said as far as he knew they were still working on a fix!  I explained what was going on in their forums and the fact that moderators are giving conflicting messages in public and by private message.  I made it clear I was disgusted with their customer service and that something needs to be done.

He said he would take the issue away and investigate further before coming back to me.  I also told him that if he comes back and tells me they aren't working on a fix then this would be totally unacceptable since I would be unable to ever play the minis I selected again.

This issue really is beyond a joke and if we're still here hearing the same things this weekend I'm going to book out an hour of my time to write an article about the whole sorry debacle and submit it to the press and various blogs & social network sites.  I've also exported every page of this thread to PDF just in case anything gets 'accidentally' deleted.

I have nothing more to say, I still can't believe what's gone on to date from the various departments in Sony, if this were any company I have worked in to date heads would roll way before we got here and there certainly wouldn't be a queue of angry paying customers without what they paid for.

Please use plain text.
Message 484 of 514 (439 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I got call from PSN support today that seemed encouraging (relatively speaking).

The guy (friendly and helpful, as usual) said that they were still working on a fix with no particular time plan. I told him what SuperFastZombie said, but h said if I took the refund I would be able to re-purchase the games individually. I made sure I'd be able to contact PSN support if that turned out not to be the case, and then said sure.

At this point getting all content-locks off my account is the only thing I care about, so if this works then fine. Supposedly they'll contact me again later this week about the refund.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 485 of 514 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Interesting to see that this thread has been taken out of the top section of the forum page.

I guess Sony are banking on it dropping from the radar due to other threads getting more interest.

Well, my stance has not changed. I have my refund.......which is next to useless as its stuck in my PSN wallet which I will never be using again !!

My PS3 is now just a BluRay player. My PSP will gather dust with my other 'obsolete' tech !

My gaming needs are now satisfied by my re-investment in the 'other' consoles online service and to be honest, I don't think I'll even bother with the exclusive titles for the PS3.

Some might suggest that this is cutting off my nose to spite my face but I disagree.

As a consumer my ultimate right is to spend my money where I choose and with whichever company earns my trust and respect.

Through the appalling way that Sony have handled this whole issue, they clearly do not deserve my trust or respect, let alone my money !!

So, the world is still turning and Sony will bury this issue along with all the other issues that plague the PSN.............seriously, just dig through a few pages of the Tech Help forum to see how many people have issues with it in one way or another.

If, like many do, you are prepared to risk your hard earned cash on digital downloads from Sony then good luck, but if it all goes pear shaped then don't say you haven't been warned !!

:smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 486 of 514 (417 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Rif.: PSN Pick n Mix Minis transfer problems

Just now Sony (Italy) call me to say that they solved in this manner:

I must redownload the minis from my account transactions.

Tonight I'll try and I'll notice you.

It's passed one month from my mail sent to Sont assistance but at the end they aswered eheh.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 487 of 514 (374 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

No response to the last 2 times I've asked, so I will try again...

Can a moderator confirm what is happening with people who have already reported this problem to customer support? Customer support told me several weeks ago that I was being given 5 new minis as a goodwill gesture while the main problem is worked on.

I have heard nothing official since and have not been offered a refund, yet comments on here make me think this is no longer being dealt with. Where is my refund / why is nobody at customer support updating me if there is no intention to fix this?

I assume that even if I email customer support again now (which I am reluctant to do on principal as they should be contacting me) it will be at the bottom of a long queue of people complaining that Sony can't manage to get a simple Vita £5 off voucher to work properly, so a response on here from a moderator would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 488 of 514 (325 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Unfortunately still doesn't work :-(

Hope in a new solution.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 489 of 514 (301 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

poggiepet wrote:

No response to the last 2 times I've asked, so I will try again...

Can a moderator confirm what is happening with people who have already reported this problem to customer support? Customer support told me several weeks ago that I was being given 5 new minis as a goodwill gesture while the main problem is worked on.

I have heard nothing official since and have not been offered a refund, yet comments on here make me think this is no longer being dealt with. Where is my refund / why is nobody at customer support updating me if there is no intention to fix this?

I assume that even if I email customer support again now (which I am reluctant to do on principal as they should be contacting me) it will be at the bottom of a long queue of people complaining that Sony can't manage to get a simple Vita £5 off voucher to work properly, so a response on here from a moderator would be appreciated.

Hi poggiepet,

The 5 mini games sent out were an attempt to fix the issue, but unfortunately this was unsuccessful. Due to this being the case, and it not being possible to allow the games to work as originally intended, you can request a refund from our Network Team.

This would have to be done through the Support Line, who will then pass this over to be processed. If you have contacted them before and have a reference number you can mention this in any correspondence (or call) and they will be able to see your previous dealings so they can continue with your case from here.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 490 of 514 (289 Views)
0 Kudos