28 Jul 2013
By limbu18
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

PSN

11 Replies 174 Views Created 28-07-2013
I accidently deleted my brother's ps3 user account. since we are using the same ps3. He had a premium account for battlefield 3. I signed out my psn account and tried to sign in using his email ID and password since I knew it but it say you can't sign in using another's user sign-in-id. Please help me out it would be nice of you if I could get ur help as soon as possible ty
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12 (174 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Re: PSN

No need for another thread fella!

Select sign-up up for Playstation network on the XMB, then select Use an existing account.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (172 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Try creating an new account on your PS3 and loging in again.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (139 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No it does not work at all this is the same solution that many of them told me. I did create a new old even using his previous user id name. And I tried to log in using existing account using his email id and password. But I can log into the psn on my phone using his email Id and password but it is not possible on the ps3 why? It is really frustrating. All it says is that this account has already been associated with a different user on this system. Use a different account to register. Please help me out ASAP.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12 (118 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

limbu18 wrote:
No it does not work at all this is the same solution that many of them told me. I did create a new old even using his previous user id name. And I tried to log in using existing account using his email id and password. But I can log into the psn on my phone using his email Id and password but it is not possible on the ps3 why? It is really frustrating. All it says is that this account has already been associated with a different user on this system. Use a different account to register. Please help me out ASAP.

You'd get that message if the account you're trying to set up is already on the PS3.

So is your brothers account actually still on it? Are you entering the details of your account instead of his?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No I'm sure his account has been deleted when I on my ps3 only there is my account and my cousin's account but not my brother's account.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12 (113 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

limbu18 wrote:
No I'm sure his account has been deleted when I on my ps3 only there is my account and my cousin's account but not my brother's account.

Are you sure it's not your cousin's account details (email/password) you're trying to enter?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (110 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Sorry but I meant to say that I can even log into his psn account using my phone since I know his email Id and password. But it is not possible on my system (ps3)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (109 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Check the emails that are used with the other two accounts (yours & your cousin's) it either of them the same as the one for your brothers account?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (106 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No I'm trying to sign into the psn using my brother's email id and password please help me out
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (105 Views)
0 Kudos