Support

PS3 Support

PS3 Support

Re: GTA V - Corrupted data

[ Edited ]

3rd time downloading it this morning; having experienced the same problem as below. Sadly, I dont feel as though I can last another 11 hour download...so Im left to wonder should I just request a refund. Never been more let down by PSN...I thought I was doing the right thing by downloading it as by all accounts PS4 consoles wont be able to play PS3 disks. Raging!

Please use plain text.
Message 131 of 3,080 (8,364 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Ok thanks for the heads up. I am halfway through my 2nd download attempt, did not do what you did. If I have success this way I will post on here. If not I will try it how you did and then let people know.

Good luck everyone :Stupid:

Please use plain text.
Message 132 of 3,080 (8,345 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Hi do they refund your card or just your wallet in the store ? 

I might follow you !!!

Please use plain text.
Message 133 of 3,080 (8,311 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Ps3 error 80029564 + GTA V install part future problems! Someone help...

Spoke to sony. Try again after 1600pm uk time they will have fixed problem by then. Its a shame but at least its a problem on there end and not my ps3.
Please use plain text.
Message 134 of 3,080 (8,289 Views)
0 Kudos

having similar issues.  Purchased GTA yesterday, downloaded and installed no problems.  Realised this morning I didn't have funds in  my wallet, no biggy, just paid in some extra funds which will cover the cost of the game... still can't access it :-s

just keeps saying "content not available until release date" or something similar to that.  Read the email alerting me of no funds and said it maybe cancelled.  So went into the store to see if I could re-buy it with the funds...and im not even able to do that as it's listed as "purchased"

joy!

Please use plain text.
Message 135 of 3,080 (8,287 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Oh and they wont refund. If u try downloading after 4 and it doesent work they will refund then
Please use plain text.
Message 136 of 3,080 (8,284 Views)
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

For those of you experiencing error code 80029564 when downloading or installing GTA V please accept our apologies.

This is been worked on as a high priority and we hope to have it resolved this afternoon. Please delete any GTA content you have already downloaded and then re-download after 4pm today. This should resolve the 80029564 error.

I will let you know if there are any changes to this progress and keep you all informed.

Thanks,

SFZ

Please use plain text.
Message 137 of 3,080 (8,261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Same here. The third time i download it i hope it finaly works. Never had a problem with PSN downloadING until now 14% currupted file now install sorry my english is not so good i am from Belgium friendly grtz
Please use plain text.
Message 138 of 3,080 (8,252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

They are refunding to my card mate, not wallet. Will take 'up to 7 days though'
Please use plain text.
Message 139 of 3,080 (8,247 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I see the last message now its now downloading 34% chould i stop the download and try again at 16.00 ? Grtz
Please use plain text.
Message 140 of 3,080 (8,207 Views)
0 Kudos