15 Sep 2013

Playstation Staff

Ps3 error 80029564/80029563 + GTA V install part future problems! Someone help...

[ Edited ]
3,100 Replies 42,754 Views edited 19-09-2013

Hello recently ive gained this problem with my ps3 were my downloads finsh but stops installing at 14%, i dont really mind this problem but it can be a pain, i just seen that GTAV will have installing part to it so im wondering will this error happen when i go to install help? This is not digtal download this is when i will have the disc..

Click here for update from moderator

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3,101 (42,754 Views)
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Re: Ps3 error 80029564 + GTA V install part future problems! Someone help...

The 14% problem is due to a problem with your ISP or your internet connection settings on the PS3.

But as the GTAV install is taken from the disc there shouldn't be any problems.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3,101 (42,742 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Ps3 error 80029564 + GTA V install part future problems! Someone help...

Heres hoping there isnt any haha, thanks 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3,101 (42,730 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

GTA V - Corrupted data

Morning all. Downloaded my copy of GTA V yesterday afternoon and when I went to install it got to 14% and told me the data was corrupted. I put this down to me messing around with turning the PS3 off and on so reset the download over night. Came to it this morning and have three files. The downloaded file, another corrupted data file but also the installed GTA V file giving me the option to play the game. Now, it plays the music when on the icon and says I cant play till release date. My concern is the fact I got issues with the corrupted data. I just want to check that if I've got an icon to play the game (with intro music) does that mean it's worked? I deleted the corrupt data and the non install file too. Bizarre that I had them all. Can someone put my mind at rest. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 3,101 (39,262 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: GTA V - Corrupted data

I've downloaded GTA V twice this morning. Once without doing a background download (this corrupted and didn't leave me the game in the bubble).  The second time I downloaded it in the background (which gave me the bubble and the option to install manually) I've now tried to install it three times, getting to 14% then I get a note saying "An error occurred during the install operation. (80029564)"  and a corrupted file.

I have been signed in while attempting to install. I have also turned off my PS3 and turned it back on trying to install for the third attempt.

I am going to download it again for a third time while I am at work. Can someone please help as I want this issue resolved before 0:01 17/09/13

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 3,101 (39,117 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I had a similar problem. I downloaded and installed yesterday - couldn't play it before release date of course. Woke up this morning ps3 said it had downloaded my blimp (which i'd done already) when I went to open the game I got a corrupted error message. Deleted corrupted file - couldn't install from the download i had.

Spent another 2 hours downloading. Got the file, corrupted install!

Trying to download again!

HELP!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 3,101 (39,099 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Mikk, had your version of the game actually installed the first time you downloaded it?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 3,101 (39,089 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yep - I had the girl in the bikini with her iFruit and the music going and everything :smileysad: Nightmare!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 3,101 (39,069 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yeah, I've got the same now. I click it and says I can't play until release. I'm worried now I'll click it at 1am and it won't work.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 3,101 (39,066 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

same man...seems from what ive found...nobody has had a successful install of psn as yet...maybe its locked??  3rd time downloaded here...always 14 percenr :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 3,101 (39,064 Views)
0 Kudos