PS3 Support

PS3 Support

13 Sep 2013
By: MASPALOMAZ Member 90 Posts
Level 1
Accepted Solution

So when can we pre-download GTA 5 ? Why is Sony europe so LAZY

101 Replies 2636 Views Created 13-09-2013

Seems the people in europe working for sony enjoy hiding mostly, like the head of EU communications has 3 tweets and we still cant download GTA 5 even tho thousands of people tried at midnight, whats going on here ?

Cant sony fire all these lazy people and have some people who LOVE working for sony instead?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 102 (2,636 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: So when can we pre-download GTA 5 ? Why is Sony europe so LAZY

MASPALOMAZ wrote:

Seems the people in europe working for sony enjoy hiding mostly, like the head of EU communications has 3 tweets and we still cant download GTA 5 even tho thousands of people tried at midnight, whats going on here ?

Cant sony fire all these lazy people and have some people who LOVE working for sony instead?

GTA V is not out until Tuesday the 17th.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 102 (2,616 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the reply even if its not helpful. When purchasing in PSN it said pre-download is september 13, and it also says in the download list its available to download september 13. So that its available to play on September 17 to play (its 17 GB after all not everone has 100mbit line).

So thats why a ton of people stayed up til midnight yesterday to download it. But nothing.

It would be helpful if you could get us a time on when the pre-order is charged and available for download because the download list still says september 13. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 102 (2,585 Views)
0 Kudos

On the Store it says that the playable date is the 17th and the payment date is 15th - 18.

I will look into this fot you. To help can you tell me at what point in the process did it state that you could download on the 13th?

Thanks,

SFZ

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 102 (2,566 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

It says September 13 when you add it to cart on ps3 / purchase it, i just checked again it still stays pre-download september 13 when you add it in the store. And in the download list in the store (also on ps3) it says availalable today. But it does not let you download it. Only that Blimp DLC.

I pre-order bioshock infinite and a ton of other games in psn store and all let you download the game a couple of days early. One day is not enough for many people with slow internet especially at 17gb. This needs to get fixed today even I know most sony employers are already in the weekend on a friday morning.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 102 (2,546 Views)
0 Kudos

MASPALOMAZ wrote:
It says September 13 when you add it to cart on ps3 / purchase it, i just checked again it still stays pre-download september 13 when you add it in the store. And in the download list in the store (also on ps3) it says availalable today. But it does not let you download it. Only that Blimp DLC.

I pre-order bioshock infinite and a ton of other games in psn store and all let you download the game a couple of days early. One day is not enough for many people with slow internet especially at 17gb. This needs to get fixed today even I know most sony employers are already in the weekend on a friday morning.

Ok no worries. I will ask the Store team of the status of this pre-order and when it will be available to download. 

SFZ 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 102 (2,539 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Will the thousands of honest Sony customers who stayed up all night yesterday to download it, be compensated for their dissapointment? Is working at Sony really so horrible that you guys dont love your job?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 102 (2,519 Views)
0 Kudos

When I go to my Download List it says that it's available for download on the 13th, the theme says available for download on the 16th and the Blimp DLC can be downloaded now.

The game needs to be available for pre-load because of the file size. Not everyone has fast internet.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 102 (2,469 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

so i will assume now the download is fixed ASAP so everyone can preload it today. I still expect a compensation and personal consequences, it is inacceptable that every week sony europe trolls customers. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 102 (2,457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Guys are you SLEEPING in your socks? When you PREORDER the game it SAYS you can PRELOAD the game starting on September 13. Why can't we preload it yet?

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 102 (2,450 Views)
0 Kudos