Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: So when can we pre-download GTA 5 ? Why is Sony europe so LAZY

Sony plan here is a very smart one...

On MONDAY the 16th!

The servers will overflow... people will be downloading GTA V and that will take a lot of hours, the PS3 will be getting heated, then once it hits midnight people will play GTA V for a long time...

This will = YLOD

A money making scam I believe.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 102 (1,277 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

I can confirm that GTA V will be available to pre-download on Monday the 16th September.

I will try to find out why the date has changed but its confirmed that the pre-download will be on the 16th.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 102 (1,256 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

SFZ - Please confirm one more thing. PLEASE DO. What time at the 16th? This is very important - beacuse i might cancel this pre order
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 102 (1,238 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

THIS IS SCAM.

Many people have canceled their pre-order for get the digital edition JUST FOR THE PRE-LOAD some days before, WE MUST PAY MORE than us people for get this. Playstation store is dead for me, never digital again.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 102 (1,219 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

So sony didnt figure out the problem and delayed everything to monday. Great. No info if we can download sunday night, either. You thread your customers like idiots. At amazon you would already be fired. For the pre-order to work it needs to be charged first that still didnt happen so sunday night it wont happen either. BS.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 102 (1,170 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

MASPALOMAZ wrote:
So sony didnt figure out the problem and delayed everything to monday. Great. No info if we can download sunday night, either. You thread your customers like idiots. At amazon you would already be fired. For the pre-order to work it needs to be charged first that still didnt happen so sunday night it wont happen either. BS.

I think the blame solely lies with people running hacked PS3's with custom firmware, this is most likely the reason the download has been pushed back to stop anymore hackers leaking more information over the internet before official release. 

It was available for pre-download before but was removed because of the hacking community so I would point the finger at them. 

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 102 (1,080 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

mont348 escribió:

It was available for pre-download before but was removed because of the hacking community so I would point the finger at them. 

Sadly, I didn't preordered with any "hacking community", I preordered with Sony, so, as they are the ones that they are going to keep my money, they are the ones that are going to receive my finger-pointing activities.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/1mbf3p/gtav_ps3_digital_edition_preload_date_delaye...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 102 (1,052 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

I am trying to find out what time on the 16th you can begin the download. I will keep you guys posted.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 102 (1,036 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thanks!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 102 (1,013 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff