09 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

URGENT!!! assassin's creed revelations 15.99 price isnt available for PS+ as advertised

8 Replies 287 Views Created 10-06-2012

on the store front AC: revelations is discounted to 19.99 and for playstation plus to 15.99. I have playstation plus but only the 19.99 price shows, so charging me 4 GBP more than it should. please respond asap as discount runs out today

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (287 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: URGENT!!! assassin's creed revelations 15.99 price isnt available for PS+ as advertised

in addition to this. i bought splinterr cell double agent on 07-06-12 and was charged the 10.99 price instead of 8.24 at the playstation plus rate as I am a member. How will Sony rectify this error and refund me the 2.75 GBP difference?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (285 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: URGENT!!! assassin's creed revelations 15.99 price isnt available for PS+ as advertised

DESS-M-8 wrote:

in addition to this. i bought splinterr cell double agent on 07-06-12 and was charged the 10.99 price instead of 8.24 at the playstation plus rate as I am a member. How will Sony rectify this error and refund me the 2.75 GBP difference?

Call up sony customer support and explain this, they should be able to help you out

Its 0844 736 0595 for the UK

For other countries go to:
http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/t5/Technical-Help/Contact-Us-Playstation-Support-Number/m-p/...

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (277 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Betreff: URGENT!!! assassin's creed revelations 15.99 price isnt available for PS+ as advertised

I do have the same problem...  but I didn´t try to talk to the support yet - did you? This can´t be a lokal problem as we do have the same issue at the german (and austrian) store..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (254 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Betreff: URGENT!!! assassin's creed revelations 15.99 price isnt available for PS+ as advertised

Hi guys,

I have escalated this issue to the Store team and will be providing an update in this thread

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (237 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

spoke to them this morning, i'm getting the splinter cell difference refunded and was advised to buy assassins at 19.99 and a case has been put to head office for monday morning to refund the £4.00 difference as if you don't buy it today the offer expires today and you don't get either price.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (230 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I called the support today and told them, that I payed 29,99 € instead of 23,99 €. They told me they know the problem and from now on the right amount will be charged. But as I agreed the price of 29,99 € the wont credit me the difference of 6,-- € to my account.

Is this the way you treat your customers?

In the advertisment at the playstation store was clearly a different information! I´m confused and upset - want you to know I wont prolong my plus-membership!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

masseklee wrote:

I called the support today and told them, that I payed 29,99 € instead of 23,99 €. They told me they know the problem and from now on the right amount will be charged. But as I agreed the price of 29,99 € the wont credit me the difference of 6,-- € to my account.

In the advertisment at the playstation store was clearly a different information! I´m confused and upset - want you to know I wont prolong my plus-membership!

Hi masseklee,

Without knowing the exact issue if you have been charged the incorrect amount due to a pricing error on the store, then you should be entitled to the additional amount you were charged.

Have you been able to discuss this with someone from support to explan this to you?

In regards to the issue with the Assassins Creed Plus pricing error, I will try and get an update today for you.

Thanks,

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

RabidWalker wrote:

masseklee wrote:

Hi masseklee,

Without knowing the exact issue if you have been charged the incorrect amount due to a pricing error on the store, then you should be entitled to the additional amount you were charged.

Have you been able to discuss this with someone from support to explan this to you?

In regards to the issue with the Assassins Creed Plus pricing error, I will try and get an update today for you.

Thanks,

Rabid

Update-

Just to let you know guys this should now be the correct price on the store. Users who bought it for the wrong price to what was initially stated on the Blog are entitled to a refund. If you have you can find the contact details for support here: Contact Us

Any queries, let me know.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (197 Views)
0 Kudos