01 Jun 2012
By MolsTy

Playstation Staff

Uplay passport

8 Replies 1,510 Views Created 01-06-2012

I wanted to buy a Uplay passport on the playstation store, however when i search it in the store or go through ghost recon it's self. Then I get no content is found, as if the passport doesnt exist? any help? I spoke to Uplay and they said it wasn't their issue -_-

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (1,510 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: Uplay passport

[ Edited ]

Edit (scrap that lot before)  Uplay pass is £7.99 from with in game. It works in UK.

With out it you are limited to level 5 max.

Which country are you in. The Uplay pass. May just be blocked in your country for now...  

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (1,507 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I live in the UK, I dont understand why I can't buy it. I bought the game new with a code inside the sealed game and it didn't work, however it was from an amazon private seller, so Uplay wont give me a new one, and I understood that, but I just want to buy one. Because I can't do either, I dont know if the code is actually valid, but the passport just doesn't exist in my playstation store :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (1,492 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Looks likely you have a none UK copy of the game if code doesn't work. 

Even if you could purchase a pass it wouldn't work on a foreign copy.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (1,487 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

OK so I rang playstation, they helpfully verified that the code was valid, and recommended I rang Ubisoft to find out why this is happening. So I rang ubisoft, who told me to use their online forum, although I did this yesterday, and they supplied no help at all -_-

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (1,477 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

What is the BLUS ????????? number, its on the side of the box and on the BD.

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (1,470 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (1,457 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Just realised I think BLUS is for US games and BLES EU, but I was wondering if I downloaded the passport onto my account with a mate's UK copy, would it work on my US copy, if BLUS does mean US?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (1,453 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

EU Uplay Pass are region locked.

If you have a US disc you will need a US pass and a US account to use the pass. You should then be able to use the Altered game data on your normal UK account.

The UK disc code was BLES-00924, thats the only disc that works with UK/EU account pass.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (1,449 Views)
0 Kudos