16 Jul 2012

Playstation Staff

WARHAWK

8 Replies 341 Views Created 16-07-2012

Warhawk server is not working right .. no points.. shows noob rank ... whats wrong will this be fixed ? & when

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (341 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: WARHAWK

I second that! The problem still persists. Been like this since the late evening on the 15th and it's the 19th today..! No more support for Warhawk? This problem is general for ANY server. Any news about someone at least working on it would be nice.. :smileyhappy: I'm closing in on Brig Gen and I want to rank up =)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (318 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

Im guna look into this for you.  I will update this thread when I hear back.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (312 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I am experiencing the same thing on any server no stats recording for well over a week now and noob ranks showing. Extended breaks between game starts something is very screwy. I find it frustrating that we cant get a direct channel to those in charge. In my opinion if you are still selling the game on the playstation network then you ought to be still maintaining the game and overseeing the servers. I would like to have ranked up to general but doesnt look like thats going to happen now. Anyone who knows anything about whats happening with this game I would appreciate the info. Im hearing nasty rumours it was done or left so people would play starhawk. I sincerely hope thats not true
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Any update on this? Been a week since this all started... :Shame:

Edit: Just saw this on twitter from Dylan Jobe:

heard back from SONY and they're gonna diag the Warhawk servers early Monday morning.

:smileyhappy:

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon and that's pretty damn close

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (273 Views)

Playstation Staff

hope they fix it soon... it says a lot about a game when people still play it even when points don't count... I've had some great games the last week but I would like the servers fixed asap
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Looks like they have fixed it, stats are now recording again. :smileyhappy:

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon and that's pretty damn close

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

ads659 wrote:

Looks like they have fixed it, stats are now recording again. :smileyhappy:

Can the rest of you confirm this?

Cheers,

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (218 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I notice some servers still have this problem off and on.  Everytime I play in a server and I get the dreaded early badges I have earned years ago, I think uh oh its not going to record, and often it doesnt.  I also notice in a lot of servers I go in I still get the wrong symbol for my rank, which usually prompts me to quit out but occasionally some of those are still recording the stats.  I'm killing myself in that game trying to get the last 450 air to air kills I need to rank up to general, I always played on the ground so I only had like 2000 air to air kills in 4 years but its been like 2 years since I ranked up last lol, so I really want to get that elusive rank (for me) and trophy.  Dam these guys being so good in the air, I have to work my ass off for every kill lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (164 Views)
0 Kudos