10 Aug 2013

Playstation Staff

Wireless Stereo Headset won't work

2 Replies 245 Views Created 10-08-2013

Hey everyone, my Wireless Stereo Headset suddenly stopped working. It worked perfectly until last week after I unplugged it from my PC. When I try to connect it on PS3, it shows that it is not connected. The wireless adapter flashes twice for like 30 seconds and then it stops. The headset does the same (flashing twice), but for a little longer. I already tried reseting both adapter and headset but it doesn't work.

Can someone help please? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (245 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Wireless Stereo Headset won't work

I am having the exact same problem! Was working fine 5 hours ago on my PC. I then moved to my PS3 like I did the first day I bought them, but now it won't sync up. I tried shutting down my computer thinking that it might be trying to use that in some weird way and nothing. I have tried resetting the dongle and the headset like it states in the manual, tried to reset my ps3 and accessory setting to factory default, and just about every other solution people have posted, and I have nothing... It's quite disappointing...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (197 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Wireless Stereo Headset won't work

Ok, so it started working again for about 5 hrs and then stopped syncing once I stepped outside to walk my dog. It turns out that the signal can be interrupted by other wireless signals being produced. My wifi was a bit on the fritz yesterday causing my phone to drop the signal, search, find it, then drop it again seconds later. My router happens to be a maximum of 2 feet from my ps3 so I reset my router and messed with the wifi signal, and viola! The headset connected! So, if I were you, look around for a wireless signal, which may be any device that could be interfering with your connection. Your controller is one of these devices unfortunately. If you happen to have a switch or a non-wifi router you can connect with and or swap out, see if that works? Been almost 24 hrs with no problem so far :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (178 Views)
0 Kudos