Level 2

Playstation Staff

Re: download list& transaction list both gone or PS Store error 80023102

who wants to play some ecksbocks? Gamertag- JC Raveology i play saints row 3, fable 3  and halo reach...im getting sick and tired of psn...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 401 of 948 (660 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Exactly! there bad manners may have cost them dearly in the long run.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 402 of 948 (631 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I suppose you could say at the end of the day they are a business and they need to make Their money!
But after the big bleep up they made,they can't be affording to do this kind of thing.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 403 of 948 (616 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Could very well be down until Monday. Tbh. Folk are stressing over nothing. People saying they should be compensated are wrong. The service is free. If you paid for access to the store I'd say yeah reimburse but you don't. Not everyone is having trouble some plus members and some normal members can download. You will be able to and anything you do buy you can get as soon as its fixed I myself just got a psp solely for psn store games but can't download em. I'm not bothered by it. Yes Sony could handle it better but we can't complain something terrible for a free service. It does get frustrating and that's completely understandable. With new management they should be focusing more on quality and not riding on the tails of past success. Here's hoping they can turn it around in the comming months.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 404 of 948 (615 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

dnt worrie mate you are not the only 1 with this problem i have and im not too happy with it as i was looking forward for the car pack3 for gt5 and then i go to download it and it came up with the error message i was disapointed about it as i rushed to buy it and this has happened:smileymad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 405 of 948 (596 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I feel your pain good sir, i'd just bought a PSP GO when i discovered this issue so i cannot buy any games for it dah well makes for an ok MP3 Player at the moment lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 406 of 948 (549 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

@P3t3st1cle, I agree its not worth having a melt-down over, it will be back up in time. I firmly believe that it is not a 'free' service though. Have personally spent hundreds on PSN and currently have no access to content that I have paid to have 24/7 download access to, that's not a 'free' service - I paid for it when I made the original purchase of that content. The real downside to all of this is that I have lost even more confidence in Sony. It took a beating last April and takes a little knock every time the network is down for maintenence. There isn't much left now TBH. Regular store outages, Lovefilm being inaccessible and PlayTV freezing due to PSN connection issues has pushed my patience to the limit. Its a shame, because when a certain rival company launches their next-gen system I think I am going to be seriously considering switching sides. Still, don't have to worry about that just yet, need to wait and see what happens with all of this SEN re-branding etc, maybe this will iron out some of the kinks. I live in hope.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 407 of 948 (529 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

When we bought our consoles, we bought into the Playstation camp. We all paid for the PSN!

There was nothing free about it. If there are no Playstation users, there is no PSN.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 408 of 948 (520 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

me too same error cant download anything or access any purchased content, i'm also a plus member.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 409 of 948 (512 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

@buckts_74 , totally agree. Nothing 'free' about it. Sony have had tonnes of cash off of me.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 410 of 948 (511 Views)
0 Kudos