Support

PS3 Support

PS3 Support

Level 1

Re: download list& transaction list both gone or PS Store error 80023102

May annoy you all (it's just baffled me) my mate has just brought and downloaded a game off the ps network sooooo this is only effected a select group of people.... I suggest..... So that means some people's accounts are the issue here does it not? Mine included! There has to be updates this is a joke !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 451 of 948 (653 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: download list& transaction list both gone

i totaly agree with you to, not another haking group ( hope not ) i tryed to download my online pass to battlefield 3 and it popped up with the error message, i hope that sony fix it soon for there LOYAL customers and hope noting has happend to the downloads i got with the PSN credits, please give us some good news sony.
Please use plain text.
Message 452 of 948 (611 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

So I see that I can lose my hopes for a solution today? I guess so...yeah its not in all accounts...I have another one in the same PS3 that is fine...but its no use I only play with my new one...so...

Please use plain text.
Message 453 of 948 (599 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

as long as its fixed before the me3 demo

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG BLEARYSTEVEEIRE

STEAM ID: BLEARYSTEVE
Please use plain text.
Message 454 of 948 (574 Views)
0 Kudos

i am now starting to get very annoyed at this whole situation. bought a new PS3 cos my old one died and now i can't access any of my downloads at all. i know there are no quick ways to sort these things out, but the public spend loads on of money on sony products and you guys can't sort out something in like 2 days? come on guys get with it. (i'll calm down when i can finally download my Backbreaker game again)

Please use plain text.
Message 455 of 948 (563 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

You'r totally right we spend our hard earned money on their products and we dont even get an explanation? Its been like what? 2? 3 days? Come on sony its enough! we demand an aswer! 

Please use plain text.
Message 456 of 948 (519 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]
Well from all this frustration annoys me sooooo I have my own solution .... For now ..... Ps3 off, film on ;D I'll return later to see how this talks going :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 457 of 948 (484 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Also quick question to all those effected are the payment methods the same.... Mine is through ps network card as I won't upload my bank or credit card info to anything like this so I'm thinking maybe it's all of the people who redeem the voucher... More than likely not but it's a thought?
Please use plain text.
Message 458 of 948 (448 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

do something about it !!!! i can't play my games because of this *****

Please use plain text.
Message 459 of 948 (423 Views)
0 Kudos

I am having the exact same issue, not too happy as my money could have been spent on other things, some kind of acknowledgement of this issue would be nice! The error code is listed as network undergoing maintenance but everything else is functioning as normal - what maintainance and why no notification of it??? Looking forward to any kind of reply!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 460 of 948 (388 Views)
0 Kudos