22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

error 8002951E

172 Replies 13,051 Views Created 16-09-2013
Hello the time is 00.26 in denmark and i cant log in i downloaded the game 2 days ago and installede it and i get this error still its saying i haw 2 wait for launch but it is 17 in denmark now over 12.00 but still same error
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

whisker00

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
whisker00
Accepted Solution
The whole psn connection has been the biggest pain in the ads. But I already paid £50 for GTA 5 so y shud it b? Y can't they just accept the money for the pre-order? Get this fixed!
0 Kudos

Re: error 8002951E

/16

bigbadwelshman

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bigbadwelshman
Accepted Solution
How do I get them to retry to take the monies out of my wallet as I have the game down loaded but can't play as I not been sent a licence due to the fact that the money has not gone put of my wallet for the game
0 Kudos

/16

Anachk

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Anachk
Accepted Solution

i got the exact same error 8002951E and this is why :  I made the pre order of BF4 , but at that time my walet had 0€  , i installed the game but wasnt able to play due to lack of payment , but now i enter the ps store to buy the game , but i  cant , the only thing i can do is download the game again , no option to buy . Are u guys going to fix this ?  Is there anything i can do ? are u going to charge me the 70€  ?   how long this this be resolved ?

0 Kudos

/16

street_runna74

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
street_runna74
Accepted Solution

this is b.s i will never pre order from playstation again. i have lots of friends on now im waiting for psn to get it right. ***** its 0:30/12:30 i got nothing but, this content blah blah blah (8002951E)

0 Kudos

/16

xxUSxxRANGERSxx

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xxUSxxRANGERSxx
Accepted Solution
Do to you guys not knowing I will write this here so every one knows when a new game is coming out on any system it does not mean that right at 12:00 midnight that it will be available to play you must wait to play the game does not unlock right at that time if you don't believe me call sony support for psn and ask they will tell you what I tell you stop being so damn impatient wait another few hours and then try starting the game up...
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel