17 Sep 2013

Playstation Staff

gta v keeps freezing when loading up!

15 Replies 6,469 Views Created 17-09-2013

ok i went out and bought gta v this morning from my local supermarket. i had to try a few times for the game to install. it kept freezing on the female cop scene and wouldnt go any further. after switching off n on again it finally installed the game. played the game fine up to the point where i had to go for a ride with chop the dog in the van. got to the yellow destination point and it froze on me. had to use ps button to quit the game. i tried loading the game again and it would allways freeze while the game was loading save data. i unistalled all gta v data and re-installed. playing again i got as far as grabbing the cash from the safe at the beggining of the game but when it came to the point where you open the shutters nothing would make them open?? if i didnt have a shaved head i would be pulling my hair out. pls help me.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16 (6,469 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: gta v keeps freezing when loading up!

Have you reported these issues to Rockstar? sound like bugs
Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16 (6,293 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

yes I did. not heard anything back from them yet. got it to work after deleting game saves. got a little further n it ftoze again.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16 (6,261 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i had the same exact problem with the same mission and all. i dont know what it is. i thought it was the disc so i traded em in and got a new one. still had the same thing happen. tell me if you figure it out man, its driving me nuts not being able to play this game.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16 (5,650 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I'm having the same issue, I play for 10 of 15 minutes then it freezes.... I've deleted every Gta V, save file then reinstalled the game and tried it again, and the same thing happened.... Does anyone know if it has anything tobdo with that blimp dlc....?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16 (3,364 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I got the same issue , I've got a new copy coming , have u found the problem ?? Really wanna play this game !!!!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16 (3,224 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I got a new copy today and I am having the same isues even after deleting all gta v data off my ps3. ive sent rockstar all the info aswell. serial number how much memory free. just curious what are your serial numbers off your ps3?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16 (3,198 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

mine is 02-2745360-1576541-cech-2003a
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16 (3,184 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

all my other games work fine. I can only think it is certain model ps3s have issues. hope they get to the bottom of it. Otherwise I wasted my money.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16 (3,166 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

its now the blim btw. i still havent put it in yet an i cant get passed that damn mission
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16 (2,993 Views)
0 Kudos