28 Feb 2012
Playstation Staff

i got electric shock from my ps3 controller

29 Replies 1,074 Views Created 28-02-2012

hello people,

i was just reading about the "maximum amount of power i being suplied to the usb ports" message and last year my controller wouldn't charge i tried about 8 times an then i plugged it in again but before it come into contact a spark jumped from the cable to the controller an made a loud snapping noise i was holding the controller an got a small electric shock but shortly after the message  "maximum amount of power i being suplied to the usb ports" came up on screen an my controller never worked since i now have a new ps3 slim 320gb an starting to get same problem with controller it was stuggling to charge at first but sometimes it work then it didnt e.g it stopped working last night tried for an hour to get it to work give up an went to sleep woke up an it worked fine but only for a few hours an now it wont work at all tried everything, charge with pc, reset controller, tried 2 cables, other usb port ect. i got it to work for a second at one point but now its bean dead for 2 hours an nothing is working please help im in the middle of a game and its really getting to me now i might just get a new controller but dont want to waste money as im saving up for my car. ty

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 30 (1,074 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4