06 Jul 2012

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

map packs

5 Replies 176 Views Created 06-07-2012

Hi  guys i have recently bought and downloaded the map packs Rezzurection and first strike for call of duty black ops but it say i cannot access them it says "downloadable content must be puchased in playstation store i am believing it is my disk that wont let me play the extra maps  i would like  some help on how to prevent this and indulge in some good zombie killin thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: map packs

Hey, its likely that you've downloaded the wrong version of the maps.

Firstly, delete your Black ops game data

Now, look on the spine/side of your black ops game box for a BLES code, note this and then...

go into your download list through account management and you should see many different downloads for the maps. you need to download the one that has a matching BLES code as the one on your box.

The maps should now work.

Follow fi8767 on Twitter
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Thanks so much your the best
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (158 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hi!

i'm unable to reddem my black ops first strike voucher code. it says that the code isnt entered correctly or it might have expired I have bought the original disc and it wasnt opened prior to me buying it. what should i do or whom should i contact?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (102 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i'm sorry it says " the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid" 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (99 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

dsurjun wrote:

hi!

i'm unable to reddem my black ops first strike voucher code. it says that the code isnt entered correctly or it might have expired I have bought the original disc and it wasnt opened prior to me buying it. what should i do or whom should i contact?

Thanks

What store region are you using & whats the region code on the disc (BLES or BLUS)?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (94 Views)
0 Kudos