PS3 Support

PS3 Support

12 Jul 2013
By: dRegretZ

4 Posts

ps3 keeps freezing

7 Replies 270 Views Created 12-07-2013
Hey guys I come here with a problem.

well ive been playing PSN threw my mobiles wifi hotspot and its been working fine untill a few days ago when its started freezing while turning on the ps3. Everytime I have to reset the ps3 completely when I want to play. Loosing all my data having to download all back, could this problem be the hotspot? Can the phone give my ps3 any virus?

Is they a way to fix this? Thanks for any help.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (270 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: ps3 keeps freezing

Wow.. That was hard work to read.

To answer your questions, no and no. Not sure, it's probably overheating.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (243 Views)
0 Kudos

Ahaa sorry pal just abit ***** off. I play xbox but sick of them breaking so I thought let's get a ps3 because I heard good reviews but nope something breaks :/ or it could need cooling Down like you said.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

For starters, the PS3 isnt designed to be played through mobile internet. as this will only cause the mobile network to give you greif in the future. you should get home broadband. 

Take a look at this site - http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/ 

Also, what model of ps3 do you have? ie. Fat, Slim, Super Slim

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (218 Views)
0 Kudos

Its ps3 slim mate, and yeah I was on home broadband but my mum cut it off n moved out lol so phone it has to be I'm afraid for now
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (210 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Sorry, I had a little chuckle there when you said your mum cut it off and moved out :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (204 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

If you can support yourself living alone, im sure you can afford broadband. Unless you want your mobile network giving you angry telephone calls non-stop. I've made this mistake before. They revoked my contract because I use 3g for 2 weeks and used 30GB of data, even though it is supposed to be "unlimited" 

Obviously that's what the asterisk is for.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (195 Views)
0 Kudos

Also when the ps3 comes on it says file corrupted so its restoring takes a while but when it gets to around 40-50% it crashes and the screen goes black.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (149 Views)
0 Kudos