Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 43

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

22 Nov 2010
By T-e-X

T-e-X

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive

[ Edited ]
9 Replies 1,192 Views edited 22-11-2010


Need free space :P ?! amazon got it for you £114.22

 

http://amzn.to/c2rHPG


Reply
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
04
/16

FrankieADZ

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FrankieADZ
Accepted Solution
hope u read the reviews......someone has said it DOESNT fit in PS3's. So beware.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for the ps3

PSN: FrankieADZ

Beta Tester
04
/16

Danlisa

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
89%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Danlisa
Accepted Solution

Too thick @ 12.5mm, PS3 internals need to be 9.5mm max.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for the ps3

[ Edited ]

03
/16

S1M0N_AZAR1

  • Offline
90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
S1M0N_AZAR1
Accepted Solution
TEX Mex trying to spice things up ;) See what I did ;)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for the ps3

Award Winner
05
/16

T-e-X

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
T-e-X
Accepted Solution

 


FrankieADZ wrote:
hope u read the reviews......someone has said it DOESNT fit in PS3's. So beware.

 

SNAP.. well thanks m8.. whats the ps3 stats ??  7 x 9 x 1.3 ?!

 

Dimensioner (B x D x H) 7 cm x 10 cm x 1.3 cm

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for the ps3

Beta Tester
04
/16

Danlisa

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
89%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Danlisa
Accepted Solution

 


T-e-X wrote:

 


FrankieADZ wrote:
hope u read the reviews......someone has said it DOESNT fit in PS3's. So beware.

 

SNAP.. well thanks m8.. whats the ps3 stats ??  7 x 9 x 1.3 ?!

 

Dimensioner (B x D x H) 7 cm x 10 cm x 1.3 cm


Depth: 100 mm
Height: 9.5 mm
Width: 70 mm

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for the ps3

04
/16

WikidEvilGenius

  • Offline
97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WikidEvilGenius
Accepted Solution

 


T-e-X wrote: 

SNAP.. well thanks m8.. whats the ps3 stats ??  7 x 9 x 1.3 ?!

 

Dimensioner (B x D x H) 7 cm x 10 cm x 1.3 cm


I didn't know about the thickness either. I thought all 2.5 inch drives were the same.

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for the ps3

Award Winner
05
/16

T-e-X

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
T-e-X
Accepted Solution

 


WikidEvilGenius wrote:

 


T-e-X wrote: 

SNAP.. well thanks m8.. whats the ps3 stats ??  7 x 9 x 1.3 ?!

 

Dimensioner (B x D x H) 7 cm x 10 cm x 1.3 cm


I didn't know about the thickness either. I thought all 2.5 inch drives were the same.

 


same here m8... why not call it 2.9Inch then when its clearly not a 2.5inch drive :S :(

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for the ps3

MVP
12
/16

mont348

  • MVP
  • Offline
97%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mont348
Accepted Solution
Hi T-e-X the specs are all ok except the thickness dimension its 1.2 cm (12mm) it will not fit in the caddy Ps3 takes 9mm thickness one will come one day when the tech can be squeezed down to fit.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for the ps3

Award Winner
05
/16

T-e-X

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
T-e-X
Accepted Solution

 


mont348 wrote:
Hi T-e-X the specs are all ok except the thickness dimension its 1.2 cm (12mm) it will not fit in the caddy Ps3 takes 9mm thickness one will come one day when the tech can be squeezed down to fit.

cheers m8 :) yeah found that out... but why do they say 2,5inch when its more like 2,9inch sort of deal.. :S

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 1 TB,8 MB,2.5 inch Internal Hard Drive for the ps3

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel