Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 49

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

15 Oct 2008
By akyof705

akyof705

  • Offline
68%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

18 Replies 415 Views Created 15-10-2008
From Playstation universe:

One of 2K Games' community officers has published a couple of details on the forthcoming PlayStation 3 Bioshock patch. The developer has been working overtime since concerned PS3 users drew its attention to technical problems with the recent demo.

We're told those large blocky pixels on the Bouncer and Elite Bouncer variants of the Big Daddy are no more, and that the white bars which marred the opening cinematics have been eradicated.

2K Games is still addressing the other bugs - expect a comprehensive list of fixes soon. The patch will be made available post-release.

Bioshock splashes onto PS3 on October 17 in Europe.
Reply
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
02
/16

manbee

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
manbee
Accepted Solution

cant believe we get this game a week earliar

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

Photobucket
Beta Tester
02
/16

ryansoft

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ryansoft
Accepted Solution

manbee wrote:

cant believe we get this game a week earliar


Well you better start believing because we are :P

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

Beta Tester
04
/16

FrankieADZ

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FrankieADZ
Accepted Solution
its not even out and there already working on a patch...

what an age we live in

Cant wait for my copy, been looking forward to it for forever:P
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

PSN: FrankieADZ

Beta Tester
05
/16

BAZ1307

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
90%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BAZ1307
Accepted Solution
Right, which game?
Bioshock, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift or Mirrors Edge?

I'm really stuck right now. :(
I'm playing the Bioshock demo over and over again because I like it so much.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

Beta Tester
02
/16

ryansoft

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ryansoft
Accepted Solution

BAZ1307 wrote:
Right, which game?
Bioshock, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift or Mirrors Edge?

I'm really stuck right now. :(
I'm playing the Bioshock demo over and over again because I like it so much.

Bioshock is what it should be then.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

04
/16

aaronsimo

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
aaronsimo
Accepted Solution
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

Beta Tester
02
/16

ryansoft

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ryansoft
Accepted Solution

aaronsimo wrote:
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|

Woot. Oh and whos that certain someone?xD

Message Edited by ryansoft on 15-10-2008 08:36 PM
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

[ Edited ]
04
/16

aaronsimo

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
aaronsimo
Accepted Solution

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|

Woot. Oh and whos that certain someone?xD

Message Edited by ryansoft on 15-10-2008 08:36 PM

lol you'll know when you see :p
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

Beta Tester
04
/16

FrankieADZ

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FrankieADZ
Accepted Solution

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|

Woot. Oh and whos that certain someone?xD

Message Edited by ryansoft on 15-10-2008 08:36 PM

lol you'll know when you see :p

spill it:P

on the OP, i didnt notice any problems in the demo tbh, :smileyindifferent:
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

PSN: FrankieADZ

04
/16

aaronsimo

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
aaronsimo
Accepted Solution

FrankieADZ wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|

Woot. Oh and whos that certain someone?xD

Message Edited by ryansoft on 15-10-2008 08:36 PM

lol you'll know when you see :p

spill it:P

on the OP, i didnt notice any problems in the demo tbh, :smileyindifferent:
lol i will also bet that the 'Xbox gets Burnout advertising' thread to be bumped by them ;)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

Beta Tester
02
/16

ryansoft

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ryansoft
Accepted Solution

aaronsimo wrote:

FrankieADZ wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|

Woot. Oh and whos that certain someone?xD

Message Edited by ryansoft on 15-10-2008 08:36 PM

lol you'll know when you see :p

spill it:P

on the OP, i didnt notice any problems in the demo tbh, :smileyindifferent:
lol i will also bet that the 'Xbox gets Burnout advertising' thread to be bumped by them ;)

Oh okay. I think i've guessed :P

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

04
/16

aaronsimo

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
aaronsimo
Accepted Solution

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

FrankieADZ wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|

Woot. Oh and whos that certain someone?xD

Message Edited by ryansoft on 15-10-2008 08:36 PM

lol you'll know when you see :p

spill it:P

on the OP, i didnt notice any problems in the demo tbh, :smileyindifferent:
lol i will also bet that the 'Xbox gets Burnout advertising' thread to be bumped by them ;)

Oh okay. I think i've guessed :P


lol :p
i hope were on the same wave length here :|
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

Beta Tester
02
/16

ryansoft

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ryansoft
Accepted Solution

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

FrankieADZ wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|

Woot. Oh and whos that certain someone?xD

Message Edited by ryansoft on 15-10-2008 08:36 PM

lol you'll know when you see :p

spill it:P

on the OP, i didnt notice any problems in the demo tbh, :smileyindifferent:
lol i will also bet that the 'Xbox gets Burnout advertising' thread to be bumped by them ;)

Oh okay. I think i've guessed :P


lol :p
i hope were on the same wave length here :|

Ye, so do I :P And accept me boy :P

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

04
/16

aaronsimo

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
aaronsimo
Accepted Solution

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

FrankieADZ wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|

Woot. Oh and whos that certain someone?xD

Message Edited by ryansoft on 15-10-2008 08:36 PM

lol you'll know when you see :p

spill it:P

on the OP, i didnt notice any problems in the demo tbh, :smileyindifferent:
lol i will also bet that the 'Xbox gets Burnout advertising' thread to be bumped by them ;)

Oh okay. I think i've guessed :P


lol :p
i hope were on the same wave length here :|

Ye, so do I :P And accept me boy :P


accept you on what? :| :p
i shall switch the PS3 on to see an request eh? ;)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

Beta Tester
02
/16

ryansoft

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ryansoft
Accepted Solution

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

FrankieADZ wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:

ryansoft wrote:

aaronsimo wrote:
i shall be buying this game :)
and i bet this thread will be bumped by a certain someone tonight :|

Woot. Oh and whos that certain someone?xD

Message Edited by ryansoft on 15-10-2008 08:36 PM

lol you'll know when you see :p

spill it:P

on the OP, i didnt notice any problems in the demo tbh, :smileyindifferent:
lol i will also bet that the 'Xbox gets Burnout advertising' thread to be bumped by them ;)

Oh okay. I think i've guessed :P


lol :p
i hope were on the same wave length here :|

Ye, so do I :P And accept me boy :P


accept you on what? :| :p
i shall switch the PS3 on to see an request eh? ;)

Yay :P

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

Beta Tester
04
/16

FrankieADZ

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
96%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
FrankieADZ
Accepted Solution

BAZ1307 wrote:
Right, which game?
Bioshock, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift or Mirrors Edge?

I'm really stuck right now. :(
I'm playing the Bioshock demo over and over again because I like it so much.

id go for Motorstorm, personally cos of the online and stuff, but remember that Bioshock is around £30 atm online and will only go lower, like a limbo bar:D
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

PSN: FrankieADZ

02
/16

Modster79

  • Offline
60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Modster79
Accepted Solution

nice to see they worked so hard to fix the problems :)

 

i know they shouldn't have been there i the first place but hey, they're fixin it lol

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch

02
/16

barz47

  • Offline
64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
barz47
Accepted Solution
darn this game looks good....
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: 2K Games details Bioshock PS3 patch



so Turn 10...you bribe your entire communtity to vote for your game in an internet poll...and you still lose?
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel