[Johnny Blue]

80%
01 Rank
Progress

Better than xbox

34 Replies 572 Views Created 21-03-2007
21 Mar 2007
By [Johnny Blue]
is this better than the 360, i have a 360 but its nearly dead :( but wat i want 2 know is does the ps3 break as easy?? and is there any massive difference between them both??
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

stalker1982

• Beta Tester
96%
03 Rank
Progress
stalker1982
Accepted Solution
is this better than the 360, i have a 360 but its nearly dead :( but wat i want 2 know is does the ps3 break as easy?? and is there any massive difference between them both??

the 360s hardware does have a pretty bad reputation

so far i havent seen or read anything about the ps3 hardware so i cant really tell ya maybe someone whos imported can help
0 Kudos

Re: Better than xbox

Raptr Forum Signature

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RamzaOfRain

60%
02 Rank
Progress
RamzaOfRain
Accepted Solution
Their both technology, they will break when their time comes. But I wouldn't say a console is better than another >_> Why are you even asking that..... And why is your 360 nearly dead?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[Johnny Blue]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[Johnny Blue]
Accepted Solution
Their both technology, they will break when their time comes. But I wouldn't say a console is better than another >_> Why are you even asking that..... And why is your 360 nearly dead? im asking because im thinking of getting a ps3 but im not spending all that money if its just gonna break like the 360, and its coming 2 an end the disk's rarely read anymore and as iv been told thats a sign of a complete breakdown so that why im asking

thanks for the replys anyway fellas
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RamzaOfRain

60%
02 Rank
Progress
RamzaOfRain
Accepted Solution
im asking because im thinking of getting a ps3 but im not spending all that money if its just gonna break like the 360, and its coming 2 an end the disk's rarely read anymore and as iv been told thats a sign of a complete breakdown so that why im asking

thanks for the replys anyway fellas
If this almost broken XBox 360, do you have ... well not sure what it is called in UK, over here in the states it's called Month/Year Warranty incase your merchandise breaks/etc and you'll get it replaced, if you can't.... Why not just buy another XBox 360 if you are satisfied with the games you got/want on it instead of buying a PlayStation 3 along with games and other stuff you might buy with it.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[Johnny Blue]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[Johnny Blue]
Accepted Solution
If this almost broken XBox 360, do you have ... well not sure what it is called in UK, over here in the states it's called Month/Year Warranty incase your merchandise breaks/etc and you'll get it replaced, if you can't.... Why not just buy another XBox 360 if you are satisfied with the games you got/want on it instead of buying a PlayStation 3 along with games and other stuff you might buy with it. yeah its still within the year warranty i will be bringing it back but im just asking cause i dont want 2 keep bringing it back every few months when it breaks ya know i shudnt really hav 2 for the money i spent on it, and thats why i wanted 2 know did the ps3 break down as much?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RamzaOfRain

60%
02 Rank
Progress
RamzaOfRain
Accepted Solution
yeah its still within the year warranty i will be bringing it back but im just asking cause i dont want 2 keep bringing it back every few months when it breaks ya know i shudnt really hav 2 for the money i spent on it, and thats why i wanted 2 know did the ps3 break down as much?
Well, I can't say it will never break nor it will break on you... I'd say just go for it and ofcourse, get a warranty for it. If theres a problem, return it back to the stores and claim your money back.(Unless it's different over there) There has been some American PS3 owners who have had faulty PlayStation 3 on first hands, but thats really normal from a launch and all. Just go for it, it dies on you, reclaim a new one with your warranty or whatever else. It hasn't come out in Europe yet, so I can't say no European PS3 Launch had problems.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[Johnny Blue]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[Johnny Blue]
Accepted Solution
yeah it launchs this friday i probably wont buy the day it comes out but ill bring my 360 back 1st and see how long it lasts and then i might consider buyin a ps3

thanks for the replys though dude
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RamzaOfRain

60%
02 Rank
Progress
RamzaOfRain
Accepted Solution
yeah it launchs this friday i probably wont buy the day it comes out but ill bring my 360 back 1st and see how long it lasts and then i might consider buyin a ps3

thanks for the replys though Ms. dudeh
Your welcome. ;p
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[Johnny Blue]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[Johnny Blue]
Accepted Solution
Your welcome. ;p ha thats cute
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[code guru]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[code guru]
Accepted Solution
ps3's hardware is brill. i never had no problems with my old ps3 (the reason i say old is because i sold my ps3 last night tues and im getting one on the 23rd ):gr8:
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

TheMajor

84%
02 Rank
Progress
TheMajor
Accepted Solution
Well in Japan there have been no major issues, which disappionted the press here as everyone was expecting the PS2 again. They are sturdy and reilable so far but it is early days here.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[Johnny Blue]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[Johnny Blue]
Accepted Solution
ps3's hardware is brill. i never had no problems with my old ps3 (the reason i say old is because i sold my ps3 last night tues and im getting one on the 23rd ):gr8: why did ya sell it and ur gettin a new one??
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RamzaOfRain

60%
02 Rank
Progress
RamzaOfRain
Accepted Solution
why did ya sell it and ur gettin a new one??
He probably imported one from USA or Japan, then sold it to get his hands on a PAL version... I think. lol
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[Johnny Blue]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[Johnny Blue]
Accepted Solution
He probably imported one from USA or Japan, then sold it to get his hands on a PAL version... I think. lol ye i suppose that makes sense, but then why wud someone want a different one wen they cud get a pal one??
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

RamzaOfRain

60%
02 Rank
Progress
RamzaOfRain
Accepted Solution
ye i suppose that makes sense, but then why wud someone want a different one wen they cud get a pal one??
You should ask Quruli that. Everyone has their own reasons to import.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[Johnny Blue]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[Johnny Blue]
Accepted Solution
You should ask Quruli that. Everyone has their own reasons to import.
oh ok i dont care that much really lol
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[SuperSaiyan4]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[SuperSaiyan4]
Accepted Solution
is this better than the 360, i have a 360 but its nearly dead :( but wat i want 2 know is does the ps3 break as easy?? and is there any massive difference between them both?? Technically the 360 has the better hardware - it has a far superior GPU so the graphics on the 360 will always be much better than the PS3's. The PS3's main focus is on its cell CPU that isnt even used fully by the devs because its too complex even then dont expect anything amazing from the CPU. Overall the 360 is the better console for gaming with better exclusives, more choice, more games coming from Sony to 360 and a fantastic online service. Not to mention a better pad that rumbles lol. Oh and all the games on the PS3 are pretty much 360 ports apart from say 3 I think and they all look really bad. Ridge Racer 6, Fight Night Round 3 look far better on the 360 and so does the new Armoured Core 4 game looks much more realistic on the 360.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Tramain1987

90%
03 Rank
Progress
Tramain1987
Accepted Solution
Technically the 360 has the better hardware - it has a far superior GPU so the graphics on the 360 will always be much better than the PS3's. The PS3's main focus is on its cell CPU that isnt even used fully by the devs because its too complex even then dont expect anything amazing from the CPU. Overall the 360 is the better console for gaming with better exclusives, more choice, more games coming from Sony to 360 and a fantastic online service. Not to mention a better pad that rumbles lol. Oh and all the games on the PS3 are pretty much 360 ports apart from say 3 I think and they all look really bad. Ridge Racer 6, Fight Night Round 3 look far better on the 360 and so does the new Armoured Core 4 game looks much more realistic on the 360. 'Technically the 360 has the better hardware - it has a far superior GPU so the graphics on the 360 will always be much better than the PS3's', are you a retard man. every ****ing time i come here your always ranting about the xbox360. i've got a 360 the onlything i like about it is online, thats only becuz the PS3 aint out yet. i've had many problems with my 360, red lights, freezing, not reading discs. every console has these. u go on like the 360 is ur mom who used to breastfeed ya. damn man. if ya wanna talk about graphics, u betta fix up man. take eragon for instance on the 360, even GOD of war, a ps2 game has way more graphics than tht. microsoft r ripping off its customers big time. releasing a new version of the 360 alredy. that only shows there is fear of losing to the ps3. saiyan u have to, 'abres los ojos'.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

[code guru]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
[code guru]
Accepted Solution
tbh 360's gpu aint any better than the ps3's gpu
gow needs 512mb ram for the 360 but they said it will work with the ps3 and that only has 256mb ram. work it out

we will soon see if the ps3 can handle ut3 as its expected to be better than gow
i think the 360 needs more ram because it needs to un compress a lot off the content were as ps3 games dont need to be compressed as they got loads of space on the blu ray disk
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Capeview

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Capeview
Accepted Solution
tbh 360's gpu aint any better than the ps3's gpu
gow needs 512mb ram for the 360 but they said it will work with the ps3 and that only has 256mb ram. work it out

we will soon see if the ps3 can handle ut3 as its expected to be better than gow
i think the 360 needs more ram because it needs to un compress a lot off the content were as ps3 games dont need to be compressed as they got loads of space on the blu ray disk

People keep saying the PS3 only has 256mb of ram. It has 512mb of ram, it just has them split between the GPU and CPU, 256mb for each, but overall any of the hardware can read any of the other ram.

As far as Super goes, just ignore him, because that is all he spouts his mouth off about.

360 has a poor rep for reliability at the moment and even M$ are a bit peeved by this, because of all the repairs they have been doing for free.

Sony's machine so far seems to be quite reliable, but as yet, we need more consoles out there in peoples hands to see how good they really are, because the more there are, the more people that use them and the more reliable the reports would be of whether there are problems or not.
So far though, the PS3 seems to be doing well, because unlike the 360 which was inundated from the start with major problems, the PS3 hasn't had much of anything reported about it.

Get rid of your 360 while you can get a repaired one and then get your PS3. ;)
0 Kudos

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel