Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 115

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
17 Feb 2009
By MusterBuster

MusterBuster

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
09 Rank
Progress

Continuous Play FAQ

[ Edited ]
524 Replies 17,579 Views edited 17-02-2009
17 Feb 2009
By MusterBuster

Hey Folks -

 

There's alot of questions flying around about Continuous Play right now, so we grabbed this FAQ for you. Check it out.

 

Please note, this is only applicable to UK customers.

 

 

What is Continuous Play™


Continuous Play is a
Plan to protect you should your entertainment system develop a fault
after the manufacturers warranty or becomes damaged by accident.


How does Continuous Play™ work?

Should your entertainment system develop a problem, or becomes damaged, we’ll send you a replacement.


How much does it cost?

Continuous Play offers a low cost monthly pay solution to guarantee

peace of mind. Use our secure online quote facility to find out how
much the monthly fee would be.


What do I do if I have a problem?

Simply call us and we’ll arrange for a courier to come and collect the unit and leave you with a remanufactured replacement.

What if the manufacturers guarantee has already expired?

You can apply for Continuous Play at any time, even after the manufacturers guarantee has expired.

If I have a problem, how long does it take to get a replacement?

Usually the replacement will be with you in 2 working days.

Can I get my own replacement?

The Plan doesn’t cover the cost of you organising a replacement

yourself, you must call us so that we can source the replacement via
our approved supplier.


Will I have to pay more if I need more than one replacement?

No. The monthly fee protects you against as many replacements as you’ll need.

How long does the Plan last?

The Plan remains in place for as long as you need it.

What do I do if I want to cancel the Plan?

If you change your mind within 7 days of applying you can simply let us

know by phone, post or email and we will cancel the Plan for you.


If you want to cancel the Plan at any other time just give us 14 days
notice and cancel your Direct Debit with your bank.



What do I do if I have a question not covered in this section?

Feel free to give us a call on 08702 40 33 40. Alternatively, you can find the Continuous Play Terms & Conditions here.

 

Message Edited by MusterBuster on 17-02-2009 04:05 PM
Reply
0 Kudos
Reply
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

KingsofOmega

  • Offline
84%
02 Rank
Progress
KingsofOmega
Accepted Solution
Typical Copy & Paste response?
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Killzone Liberation Signature

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
09
/16

MusterBuster

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
92%
09 Rank
Progress
MusterBuster
Accepted Solution

KingsofOmega wrote:
Typical Copy & Paste response?

It would be if you PM'd me about this, yes :)

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

XLOOX

  • Offline
82%
05 Rank
Progress
XLOOX
Accepted Solution

MusterBuster wrote:

Hey Folks -

 

There's alot of questions flying around about Continuous Play right now, so we grabbed this FAQ for you. Check it out.

 

Please note, this is only applicable to UK customers.

 

 

What is Continuous Play™


Continuous Play is a
Plan to protect you should your entertainment system develop a fault
after the manufacturers warranty or becomes damaged by accident.


How does Continuous Play™ work?

Should your entertainment system develop a problem, or becomes damaged, we’ll send you a replacement.


How much does it cost?Continuous Play offers a low cost monthly pay solution to guarantee

peace of mind. Use our secure online quote facility to find out how
much the monthly fee would be.


What do I do if I have a problem?Simply call us and we’ll arrange for a courier to come and collect the unit and leave you with a remanufactured replacement.

What if the manufacturers guarantee has already expired?You can apply for Continuous Play at any time, even after the manufacturers guarantee has expired.

If I have a problem, how long does it take to get a replacement?Usually the replacement will be with you in 2 working days.

Can I get my own replacement?The Plan doesn’t cover the cost of you organising a replacement

yourself, you must call us so that we can source the replacement via
our approved supplier.


Will I have to pay more if I need more than one replacement?No. The monthly fee protects you against as many replacements as you’ll need.

How long does the Plan last?The Plan remains in place for as long as you need it.

What do I do if I want to cancel the Plan?If you change your mind within 7 days of applying you can simply let us

know by phone, post or email and we will cancel the Plan for you.


If you want to cancel the Plan at any other time just give us 14 days
notice and cancel your Direct Debit with your bank.



What do I do if I have a question not covered in this section?Feel free to give us a call on 08702 40 33 40. Alternatively, you can find the Continuous Play Terms & Conditions here.

 

Message Edited by MusterBuster on 17-02-2009 04:05 PM

In bold.

 

I am a uk customer tho i was sent an EU refurb along with others this still does not account for the CECHC04 models.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

topperharley83

  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
topperharley83
Accepted Solution
Do we non UK resident get anything like this? NO

Typical!
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ



60GB PS3
23-March-2007 to 22-June-2009
"I told you I was sick"

Goodbye old friend we had some great times together.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

TomBeta

  • Offline
84%
04 Rank
Progress
TomBeta
Accepted Solution
Tut tut MB - FAQ already done!
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

xxHULKSTERxx

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
xxHULKSTERxx
Accepted Solution

TomBeta wrote:
Tut tut MB - FAQ already done!


haha he should use the search! although i know he knew it was there but he is the boss
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

CF-9

  • Offline
68%
02 Rank
Progress
CF-9
Accepted Solution
Nice
Thanks.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

RHjam65

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
RHjam65
Accepted Solution

Nice and clear FAQ MB :)

 

But as with other replaced 60GB owners, where is the CECHC04 support?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

XLOOX

  • Offline
82%
05 Rank
Progress
XLOOX
Accepted Solution

RHjam65 wrote:

Nice and clear FAQ MB :)

 

But as with other replaced 60GB owners, where is the CECHC04 support?


That is the million dollar question, it is my oppinion that sony are doing this becuse they want people to pay why else would they not update the website.

Ive emailed sony and il post there responce .

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

RHjam65

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
RHjam65
Accepted Solution

XLOOX wrote:

RHjam65 wrote:

Nice and clear FAQ MB :)

 

But as with other replaced 60GB owners, where is the CECHC04 support?


That is the million dollar question, it is my oppinion that sony are doing this becuse they want people to pay why else would they not update the website.

Ive emailed sony and il post there responce .


 

nice one XLOOX, looking forward to see what sony has to say about this :)
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

treab

  • Offline
98%
03 Rank
Progress
treab
Accepted Solution
Removed. Do not post personal information on our forums.
Message Edited by MusterBuster on 18-02-2009 04:35 PM
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

[ Edited ]
My set up

37" full hd toshiba television... 160gb ps3...

500gb ps4 with BF4, AC4, GHOSTS, KZ4, KNACK, NBA 2K14

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
05
/16

XLOOX

  • Offline
82%
05 Rank
Progress
XLOOX
Accepted Solution

Mmm mine is the same only i was told to sign up to contious play by one of there customer service agents with my old model number CECHC03, they did say this would be fine.

 

What im wondering is tho if its all fine why do they not do this the first time people ring them rather than giving people the number for domestic and general.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

RHjam65

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
RHjam65
Accepted Solution

maybe they were just trying to get you off the phone :) but because of this, maybe there will be no CECHC04 support after all? :(

 

but i will try signing up for CP on my dead 60GB?? :D

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

mrv321

  • Offline
90%
03 Rank
Progress
mrv321
Accepted Solution
I have this for the next 1 1/2 years so if my 60GB breaks I will demand they either give me another 60GB or 160GB with some games as I paid £425 for my PS3 and under T&C I get my 60GB back or I get a product of equal value. WOOT I CAN DO SCIENCE ME!

YAY for V.I.P
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

iBustMuster

  • Offline
40%
02 Rank
Progress
iBustMuster
Accepted Solution
Ah, so this is MB, I'll be sure to sign up for this.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

kurupt1994

  • Offline
68%
02 Rank
Progress
kurupt1994
Accepted Solution

iBustMuster wrote:
Ah, so this is MB, I'll be sure to sign up for this.

the new boy:)

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

StiffyBlueBeard

  • Offline
36%
02 Rank
Progress
StiffyBlueBeard
Accepted Solution
hmm ok
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

bigdon23

  • Offline
86%
03 Rank
Progress
bigdon23
Accepted Solution
does this cover human error i.e getting annoyed and throwing it out the window?
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Photobucket

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

Pza266

  • Offline
90%
04 Rank
Progress
Pza266
Accepted Solution

bigdon23 wrote:
does this cover human error i.e getting annoyed and throwing it out the window?

 

As a matter of fact - yes.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

:smileyindifferent::Help:

Zapping since '07.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

bigdon23

  • Offline
86%
03 Rank
Progress
bigdon23
Accepted Solution

i think i may get it then,

 

i think the answer is no but does it cover controllers?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play FAQ

Photobucket
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel