By RaymondK8

RaymondK8

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Continuous Play Over... How Do I Get Extended Warranty Now?

22 Replies 714 Views Created 29-07-2009
I need extended warranty for my PS3, it's currently 10 months old. I really was going to buy CP in September but it looks like I've missed it.

So is there any other way to get extended warranty for my PS3? Just around £60 a year or something like that would be fine.

Don't tell me that I can't get extended warranty at all.
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

TUCKA4EVA

95%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TUCKA4EVA
Accepted Solution

Dannehkins wrote:
I can't imagine Continuous Play being out for a very long time anyway. All Sony need to do is reconfigure the system they had placed by closing the loop holes and stop trusting people basically. Can't imagine that taking a year or so.

CP has been gone 4 a while now :P i thought they would of atleast had somethin sorted by now with how big sony actually is.
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play Over... How Do I Get Extended Warranty Now?

/16

renegadefunk6

87%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
renegadefunk6
Accepted Solution

paz1984 wrote:

When I recently called Sony about my ylod and to organize a replacement (£145) I asked the guy about the warranty on this refurb model and as expected he said it would come with 3 months. He also told me about a scheme called continuous play (which obviously I already knew about) He told me unfortunately the service was down for now but it would be up and running again before my 3 month warranty ran out at a cost of £4.99 per month and advised me to sign up in 3 months time.. So if this guy was right which I have no reason to believe he isn't then it should be back up in just under 3 months. We can only wait and see but Im hoping he was right

Thats great to hear CP will be back! Although i'm sure some things will have changed to prevent fraud.
I have the Game extended warranty until 2010, but i was worried about what i would do after that runs out.
0 Kudos

Re: Continuous Play Over... How Do I Get Extended Warranty Now?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel