New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Okay so two questions
1. Whats your favourite soundtrack in any game on PS3
2. In that soundtrack you've just mentioned which one track is your favourite
Pretty much every single track the first game to show what a game sound should be.
Journey is absolutely fantastic. I tend to find I like the indie music more than the AAA games
Little Big Planet 2
Rock your body rock by Ferry Corsten.
1. Burnout Paradise had a great soundtrack, mixing upbeat alternative rock with songs from previous games and even classical music when you had a rest from the game.
2. Stand and Deliver - Adam & The Ants
1) Nier + Nier Piano Collections
2) Zelda OOT Hyrule Symphony
3) Chrono Cross
3) Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy Piano Collections
4) Sekaiju No Meiq I&II Super Arrange Verson
5) Shadow Hearts II
I have over 50gb of video game music, so it's way too difficutl for me to choose.
I really like the song from Portal called 'Still Alive', its so funny
Website ©2016 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info