20%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

GAME HACK

42 Replies 1,261 Views Created 31-07-2009

I was playing COD4 on my PS3 last night and there was a player (named held) that was floating/walking above buildings, he did say he can't be shot or shoot other players, but hes still trying to figure out how he can actually shoot players. I kept trying to talk to him using bluetooth but he wouldn't answer my questions why he was using this cheat and how. Anyway why i'm posting here...

Can anything be done to stop these players spoiling the game for everyone else? or am I just a little bit late on this sort of thing happening with console games?

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

yummy-mummy90

27%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
yummy-mummy90
Accepted Solution

me and my partner were on ambush tonight and 3 people 2 on the opposite team were floating around in and out the map and unable to kill this game is getting pathetic the amount of glitchers and hackers can someone tell me where to go to report this as me and my clan are getting fed up of this !!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos

Re: GAME HACK

Beta Tester
/16

BabyfaceAssassin

• Beta Tester
91%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BabyfaceAssassin
Accepted Solution

The 'UFO' hack looks cool...Untill it's been done on you, but now that the hack is widely known, people will be YouTubing it, and someone on there has posted the gamesave required to do the hack...

Oh and I've only seen a few actual glitchers on CoD4 since it's release, most of them are just exploiting the map by jumping on walls, the only glitch I've seen is onAmbush where some players got under the map and on Crossfire whersome players managed to get on the roofs of inaccessible roofs...

0 Kudos

Raptr Forum Signature

Date Registered: 24-03-2005 08:36 PM

/16

Shadow_Gamer

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Shadow_Gamer
Accepted Solution

BabyfaceAssassin wrote:

The 'UFO' hack looks cool...Untill it's been done on you, but now that the hack is widely known, people will be YouTubing it, and someone on there has posted the gamesave required to do the hack...

Oh and I've only seen a few actual glitchers on CoD4 since it's release, most of them are just exploiting the map by jumping on walls, the only glitch I've seen is onAmbush where some players got under the map and on Crossfire whersome players managed to get on the roofs of inaccessible roofs...

Done both of them :D

In private match of course :)

0 Kudos

SneezeDON'T TOUCH ME!! Sneeze
Bring back godsgift18888!!!! He's Back :P
/16

TUCKA4EVA

95%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TUCKA4EVA
Accepted Solution

BabyfaceAssassin wrote:

I can get on top of the big buildings on the crossfire map but you have to have another person with you to use as a step :D same goes for the glitch on the other map with the containers outside then the big indoor building with corridors and 2 big rooms cnt remember that map name.
0 Kudos

/16

Shadow_Gamer

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Shadow_Gamer
Accepted Solution

TUCKA4EVA wrote:

BabyfaceAssassin wrote:

I can get on top of the big buildings on the crossfire map but you have to have another person with you to use as a step :D same goes for the glitch on the other map with the containers outside then the big indoor building with corridors and 2 big rooms cnt remember that map name.

The part when you need two people

If you go to the far corner, you can get up on your own

0 Kudos

/16

TUCKA4EVA

95%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TUCKA4EVA
Accepted Solution

Shadow_Gamer wrote:

TUCKA4EVA wrote:

BabyfaceAssassin wrote:

I used me cuzin to get up ther before, didnt realise you could get up on your own tho :D

*Has got a plan* going to get back on some cod4 tommorrow night and glitch all night :D lolol

0 Kudos

/16

DaveyJam

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DaveyJam
Accepted Solution

TUCKA4EVA wrote:

Shadow_Gamer wrote:

TUCKA4EVA wrote:

BabyfaceAssassin wrote:

I used me cuzin to get up ther before, didnt realise you could get up on your own tho :D

*Has got a plan* going to get back on some cod4 tommorrow night and glitch all night :D lolol

Is the Official Playstation Forums the best place to announce that you are using hacks and glitches? It may be in a private match - but it's hacking and glitching all the same.

Message Edited by DaveyJam on 01-08-2009 12:00 AM
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Follow DaveyJam on Twitter
/16

TheParf

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TheParf
Accepted Solution
Just when I get onto the final prestige too :(
0 Kudos

www.twitter.com/lukeparfitt
/16

Shadow_Gamer

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Shadow_Gamer
Accepted Solution

DaveyJam wrote:

TUCKA4EVA wrote:

Shadow_Gamer wrote:

TUCKA4EVA wrote:

BabyfaceAssassin wrote:

Is the Official Playstation Forums the best place to announce that you are using hacks and glitches? It may be in a private match - but it's hacking and glitching all the same.

Don't think anyone cares if it in a private match?

I stopped playing COD ages ago, but I would not use it in a online game

For the record, I can get right around crossfire :D

0 Kudos

/16

TUCKA4EVA

95%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TUCKA4EVA
Accepted Solution

DaveyJam wrote:

TUCKA4EVA wrote:

Shadow_Gamer wrote:

TUCKA4EVA wrote:

BabyfaceAssassin wrote:

Exactly :| its glitching not hackin im not doing anything wrong :P plus its a private match anyways so nothing can be done about it :D the game is old outdated anyways surprised its still going COD should stop now and let other FPS take control. I dont do it to spoil other peoples games, You could say people use a certain technique on SSARPBC to win their matches, if the host of a match has a dogdie connection it gives the other players a internet interuption giving the host and advantage so they should be stopped also but nothin gets done about that. What about Nazi Zombie Glitchers see any of them getting banned or anything for glitching in open public matches i dont think so.
0 Kudos

/16

Rebmahc

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Rebmahc
Accepted Solution
As TUCK4EVA says, glitching and hacking are two totally different things. BUT this new wave IS HACKING. I didnt know ***** was going off earlier in a game, but a US player on my team (HC HQ) was kind enough (or stupid) to tell us he had HACKED his save file on a PC and was able to move at light speed all over the map and kill people without them being able to kill him. Then he showed us by getting to every HQ, hiding under the map and even in the room, killed people but was hardly killed himself. So whats happening now is hacking and not glitching, ive been victim to it tonight enough times. My only question is why be so SADDDDDDDDDD to take a file and EDIT it on a PC to CHEAT ONLINE. Tossers, the lot of them. Even better, when i told one of them to just leave the game, he had the nerve to tell me to GET A LIFE. Im pleased to say, most people took the p!***** out of him after that comment and he left. Total Plebs!
0 Kudos

Alan Sig
/16

TUCKA4EVA

95%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TUCKA4EVA
Accepted Solution

Rebmahc wrote:
As TUCK4EVA says, glitching and hacking are two totally different things. BUT this new wave IS HACKING. I didnt know ***** was going off earlier in a game, but a US player on my team (HC HQ) was kind enough (or stupid) to tell us he had HACKED his save file on a PC and was able to move at light speed all over the map and kill people without them being able to kill him. Then he showed us by getting to every HQ, hiding under the map and even in the room, killed people but was hardly killed himself. So whats happening now is hacking and not glitching, ive been victim to it tonight enough times. My only question is why be so SADDDDDDDDDD to take a file and EDIT it on a PC to CHEAT ONLINE. Tossers, the lot of them. Even better, when i told one of them to just leave the game, he had the nerve to tell me to GET A LIFE. Im pleased to say, most people took the p!***** out of him after that comment and he left. Total Plebs!

Yes but alot of it is just glitching, unless everybody modded their save file :D There is a hack which can give you the inf ammo, no reload so its constant shooting without reloadin, never die, auto target ect. Theres a site which shows you what to put in the save file imo its a bit daft if you dont no what ur doing you could break the PS3. You no the difference between glitchers and hackers as you can kill glitchers and not hackers. On COD:WAW the map with destroyed church theres a glitch where you can walk in the sky thats why if i play that online everytime i spawn i look straight up in the air as theirs bound to be a glitcher sniping up there lol.
0 Kudos

/16

Rebmahc

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Rebmahc
Accepted Solution
TUCKA buddy, i know mate. In private matches, and ONLY private matches, ive done practically ever glitch, from the Skywalk on Overgrown, Building walking on Strike, under the map, Out of the map on Baclot, and all the others etc. BUT, what is happening now, from the horses mout, is Hacking. Seriously mate, ooad up COD4 now, select HCHQ and i promiise you, you will see with your own eyes that this is much more than glitching, infact i believe IW have just very recently acknowledged the fact.
0 Kudos

Alan Sig
/16

Rebmahc

88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Rebmahc
Accepted Solution
Gees, how many spelling mistakes lol. Just to add, its not just a few, but its now in EVERY game you play. In non HC modes, watch the kill cam.......Glitching???? No way my friend, not a chance without editing code. In short, these 'Hackers' have f**ked it for everyone. It was bad enough them just floating around, but now theyve found there 'God Mode' its unplayable on every map and game mode. Sad sad little people.
0 Kudos

Alan Sig
/16

TUCKA4EVA

95%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TUCKA4EVA
Accepted Solution
Lol i wish i could load it up and have a look but my PS3 died haha. No need to worry about spelling mistakes i can still read it fine ;). Gettin a new PS3 today so al be on tonight hopefully
0 Kudos

/16

Wrathchild68

89%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution
Good luck reporting them via Sony. Because if it's a multi-platform game like COD then Sony won't want to know and the only way is to report them via the official IW or Activision site.
0 Kudos

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
/16

BackedOut_

80%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BackedOut_
Accepted Solution
Apparently Infinity Ward have said that they are investigating the glitchers.
0 Kudos

/16

Killa_Cobra_ST

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Killa_Cobra_ST
Accepted Solution
Its killed the game, almost every lobby has atleast one of these glitchers/hackers (what ever you want to call them)... Hopefully MW2 isnt easily hacked/glitched! IW should learn from their mistakes.
0 Kudos

/16

rodregez

82%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
rodregez
Accepted Solution
yes opening a game save and makeing changes may alter gameplay like the old action reaplay on ps2 but this will only afect main game not online play as all rank and points are stored in game data not saves and the maps and sever apps are on the disk and are hosted by a gamer from said sever so not hack glitch
0 Kudos

/16

Faultylock

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Faultylock
Accepted Solution

Recently, I have noticed that every single game i have entered, there has been a hacker in there. I have checked on YouTube for this hack, and have seen many video's.

I am sure that PlaystationNetwork are currently trying to figure out a way of stopping these people ruining the online game. It's just, I would like someone to confirm that this current act is being delt upon.

Thanks,

Faultylock.

0 Kudos

Recent Game Hacking - Call of Duty 4

/16

DaveyJam

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DaveyJam
Accepted Solution

Faultylock wrote:

Recently, I have noticed that every single game i have entered, there has been a hacker in there. I have checked on YouTube for this hack, and have seen many video's.

I am sure that PlaystationNetwork are currently trying to figure out a way of stopping these people ruining the online game. It's just, I would like someone to confirm that this current act is being delt upon.

Thanks,

Faultylock.

Fourzerotwo said on Twitter that the problem is being looked into.
Fourzerotwo works for Infinity Ward :) 

0 Kudos

Re: Recent Game Hacking - Call of Duty 4

Follow DaveyJam on Twitter
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel