Problem Solved

View Original Post
05 May 2012
By Tommic85

Tommic85

60%
02 Rank
Progress

Gaymers (and I'm not talking bout cider!)

213 Replies 2,251 Views Created 05-05-2012
05 May 2012
By Tommic85
Right, I'm gonna be a bit bold and start a Gaymers post/thread. Not sure if there's already one here for us or not, but I'm new to forums and in need of some like minded guys to play with online. Feel free to add me - Tommic85. I'm an all rounder with games - shooters, fighters, RPGs, platform, action/adventure, arty (journey is just incredible). So hit me up, leave ya IDs here and maybe we can all get to know each other. No homophobes please :) And if ur just curious or get on with gay guys, feel free to add me as well...most of my mates are straight guys
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GroundBreaker91

96%
02 Rank
Progress
GroundBreaker91
Accepted Solution

What kind of a weirdo comes on here and asks for girls and lesbians to add them, ive been a member of this site for years and ive never seen anyone say that before

0 Kudos

Re: Gaymers (and I'm not talking bout cider!)

Currently Playing: FIFA 13 / DARK SOULS / BURNOUT PARADISE

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ManchesterMale

41%
02 Rank
Progress
ManchesterMale
Accepted Solution
I just preferr the company of females whilst online to that of males , What's weird about that ? Isn't this a site to meet new gamers and if you have a preference in which kind of gamers you want to play with . Or have I missed the point.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

nx13

99%
06 Rank
Progress
nx13
Accepted Solution
Why did you mention your eye colour and wanting to meet up if you just want female company online?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ManchesterMale

41%
02 Rank
Progress
ManchesterMale
Accepted Solution

nx13 wrote:
Why did you mention your eye colour and wanting to meet up if you just want female company online?
Because I have the Playstation eye cam so I can chat with girls on the ps3 and I find it easier to get these things out of the way before I'm asked.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution

ManchesterMale wrote:

nx13 wrote:
Because I have the Playstation eye cam so I can chat with girls on the ps3 and I find it easier to get these things out of the way before I'm asked.

I really don't think lesbians are going to pay much interest to your eye colour or ...shoe...size somehow.

You signed up to the forums yesterday. Are you a joke account being used to discredit one of the groups of people in this thread?

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Wretched_Hawk

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

*le sigh*

*heabutts wall*

*sighs again*

0 Kudos

Flying High!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Dannehkins

99%
08 Rank
Progress
Dannehkins
Accepted Solution

Here you go Hawk.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Wretched_Hawk

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

Best cat hug ever!

Now we just need an educational cat for this thread :)

0 Kudos

Flying High!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution

Wretched_Hawk wrote:

*le sigh*

*heabutts wall*

*sighs again* 

It's OK Hawk, people just don't get it :P It's not worth getting into a debate about, it's a waste of time and they won't change their minds. :Stupid:

0 Kudos

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution
I think this thread is a great idea :) it's in the right place as well and has good intentions. What is so wrong with my attitude that you have to resort to making me look stupid at an officially representative level because I believe both should be allowed to exist?
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

Wretched_Hawk

• Beta Tester
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Wretched_Hawk
Accepted Solution

EdwCarnby wrote:
I think this thread is a great idea :) it's in the right place as well and has good intentions. What is so wrong with my attitude that you have to resort to making me look stupid at an officially representative level because I believe both should be allowed to exist?

Erm what? Guess I should of quoted all the stuff before you!

No offence guys but I am bogged down with more work than ever before so if I am rushing around in these threads then so be it, can't be helped. But don't try an look for a rise. I don't mind a nice bit of banter or a laugh or a good debate but stating that I just tried doing that is a bit beyond the pale tbh.

Play nice poeple!

PS - offensive messages in this thread have and will be removed, ranting PMs to me or any other mod are not helpful to your cause and yes if you get banned and then come back on under a different name to troll you'll get banned again.

Thanks all... again... play nice!

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Flying High!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution
Okay Hawk :)
And ManchesterMale. I'm a lesbian, feel free to add me later.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

xElfenLied_US

85%
06 Rank
Progress
xElfenLied_US
Accepted Solution
To make the guys opinions valid, I am female and obviously lesbian, and I would never add you ManchesterMale. Not even if you got a sex change and gave me £10k.

Please do not treat lesbians like they are there to entertain you. We are here to entertain ourselves and our female partners, so no, we will not do whatever it is you're thinking we'll do.

Any lesbians that DO add you, I'm betting is a bloke, so enjoy it!
0 Kudos

Не верь, не бойся, не проси

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GroundBreaker91

96%
02 Rank
Progress
GroundBreaker91
Accepted Solution

Gay guys and girls who want to game with fellow gay guys and girls is completely fine because they are of the same sex and interests but when a guy comes on here and says he wants to game with girls and lesbians then i have a problem with that 

Also he stated he would be interested in meeting girls off here and also going on the playstation eye to them, i think this sound pretty seedy and kind of weird, im not hating on this thread in general because it was created innocently and for the right reason but i have a problem with that one guy who came on here after only creating his account on this forum yesterday and comes out with something like that 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ReKonvicted

84%
03 Rank
Progress
ReKonvicted
Accepted Solution

GroundBreaker91 wrote:

Gay guys and girls who want to game with fellow gay guys and girls is completely fine because they are of the same sex and interests but when a guy comes on here and says he wants to game with girls and lesbians then i have a problem with that 

So you think it's okay to judge other people that have a preference with those they game with?  But it's fine for gay guys and girls to express the same opinions?  You don't see any irony in that.....no?

Also (as you decided to make it a point), apart from sexual orientation, what interests / hobbies do you think gay people have that differs from hetrosexuals?  What prohibits homosexuals and hetrosexuals from gaming together without sexual preferences becoming an issue?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GroundBreaker91

96%
02 Rank
Progress
GroundBreaker91
Accepted Solution

ReKonvicted wrote:

GroundBreaker91 wrote:

So you think it's okay to judge other people that have a preference with those they game with?  But it's fine for gay guys and girls to express the same opinions?  You don't see any irony in that.....no?

Also (as you decided to make it a point), apart from sexual orientation, what interests / hobbies do you think gay people have that differs from hetrosexuals?  What prohibits homosexuals and hetrosexuals from gaming together without sexual preferences becoming an issue?

I dont have a problem with hetrosexuals gaming with homosexuals, gay people would rather game with people of the same sexual orientation because of the hate they get from some straight people but a guy coming on here asking lesbians to add him is ridiculous plus he stated he would like to meet them and also go on cam to them, does that not seem atall creepy to you?

Am i really the only one here who feels this way or should we get more guys on here asking to game with lesbians just because they like other girls? 

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

StumpyBloke

87%
04 Rank
Progress
StumpyBloke
Accepted Solution
For what it's worth, I agree with you GroundBreaker
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ReKonvicted

84%
03 Rank
Progress
ReKonvicted
Accepted Solution

GroundBreaker91 wrote:

I don't have a problem with heterosexuals gaming with homosexuals, gay people would rather game with people of the same sexual orientation because of the hate they get from some straight people 

You really don't see how small minded you are being.....do you?  So, because a small minded, bigoted minority have an issue with homosexuals then, that is a valid reason to game exclusively with people of the same sexual orientation? For some reason, you also believe that because gay people share the same sexual interests, they will game in perfect harmony sharing the same hobbies, etc.  You realise that just because people have an orientation to a certain sex they don't necessarily share the same beliefs?

By your own rationalisation, you believe it would be better for black people to game exclusively with black people as they also experience 'hate'.  Not forgetting that black people can also be racist and express 'hate' too so, white people, Asians, etc should game exclusively amongst each other....right?

I really hope that you and your opinions are NOT the future my country and more so, the future of our world.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

GroundBreaker91

96%
02 Rank
Progress
GroundBreaker91
Accepted Solution

ReKonvicted wrote:

GroundBreaker91 wrote:

I don't have a problem with heterosexuals gaming with homosexuals, gay people would rather game with people of the same sexual orientation because of the hate they get from some straight people 

You really don't see how small minded you are being.....do you?  So, because a small minded, bigoted minority have an issue with homosexuals then, that is a valid reason to game exclusively with people of the same sexual orientation? For some reason, you also believe that because gay people share the same sexual interests, they will game in perfect harmony sharing the same hobbies, etc.  You realise that just because people have an orientation to a certain sex they don't necessarily share the same beliefs?

By your own rationalisation, you believe it would be better for black people to game exclusively with black people as they also experience 'hate'.  Not forgetting that black people can also be racist and express 'hate' too so, white people, Asians, etc should game exclusively amongst each other....right?

I really hope that you and your opinions are NOT the future my country and more so, the future of our world.

Come on theres no need to get personal, i havent once said anything about you so lay off that kinda talk yea?

Im not getting involved in this thread anymore, i didnt realise it was going to come down to personal attacks on people, i dont have a problem with disagreeing but thats just ridiculous

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

StumpyBloke

87%
04 Rank
Progress
StumpyBloke
Accepted Solution
GroundBreaker91 Don't waste your breath...that's how it always ends up in this place :(. What starts out as a genuine amicable topic ends up with a few members acting like they are back in a playground! Anyone should be able to ask to play with anyone else whatever their reasons. Get a grip people!
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ReKonvicted

84%
03 Rank
Progress
ReKonvicted
Accepted Solution

GroundBreaker91 wrote:

Come on theres no need to get personal, i havent once said anything about you so lay off that kinda talk yea?

Im not getting involved in this thread anymore, i didnt realise it was going to come down to personal attacks on people, i dont have a problem with disagreeing but thats just ridiculous

These are just two examples of what you said to / about ManchesterMale in this thread:

'your one creepy guy and i would be surprised if any girls would want to add you'

'What kind of a weirdo comes on here and asks for girls and lesbians to add them'

Oh the irony! You find it perfectly acceptable to 'attack' a fellow forum poster but, find it totally reprehensible if someone disagrees with pretty much your entire stand point in this thread and is happy to tell you so.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel