Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 35

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
17 Apr 2012
By SetsunaF_Seiei_

SetsunaF_Seiei_

  • Offline
21%
02 Rank
Progress

NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

[ Edited ]
15 Replies 10,346 Views edited 17-04-2012
17 Apr 2012
By SetsunaF_Seiei_

Hello playstation network users. 

 

im bringing attention to a website www.nextgentactics.com

 

They are money scammers do not subscribe. They have been found guilty of scamming youtube subscribers who pay them money to promote peoples game play these guys at nextgentactics. Spiderbite / Gunns4hire / meatwagon22. have been scamming money from people who subscribe to them on nextgentactics. 

 

There web page. www.nextgentactics.com have been removed but they hacked it back up and running. Anyone who's subscribed to nextgentactics please notify the police as they stolen your money with faulty claims advertisements. 

 

NextGenTactics - The Fake Face (The Truth Revealed)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1AMH82PFDQ

 

Thanks for listening.

Reply
0 Kudos
Reply
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

jfontyman

  • Offline
94%
04 Rank
Progress
jfontyman
Accepted Solution

OK.....I've looked at the youtube vid, seems like a disgruntled employee syndrome kind of thing going on here, definitely some sort of personal vendetta. I might be incorrect but that's my opinion for now.

 

BTW Gunns4hire has left NGT months ago, I think you forgot to mention that in your post.

 

And no, I'm not a subscriber.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

SetsunaF_Seiei_

  • Offline
21%
02 Rank
Progress
SetsunaF_Seiei_
Accepted Solution

jfontyman says OK.....I've looked at the youtube vid, seems like a disgruntled employee syndrome kind of thing going on here, definitely some sort of personal vendetta. I might be incorrect but that's my opinion for now.

 

BTW Gunns4hire has left NGT months ago, I think you forgot to mention that in your post.

 

@jfontyman

 

4/10/2012 9:14:24 Gunns4hire wrote DO NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC. PLEASE LOOK UNDER "CREATIVE" AND THEN "NGT GAME STUDIO"

 

 

 

So Gunns4hire has left NGT.com hes a lier he still on nextgentactics conning money still from subscribers. Evidence shown to prove he lies to everyone and steals people's money.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

[ Edited ]

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

Wrathchild68

  • Offline
89%
04 Rank
Progress
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

SetsunaF_Seiei_ wrote:

jfontyman says OK.....I've looked at the youtube vid, seems like a disgruntled employee syndrome kind of thing going on here, definitely some sort of personal vendetta. I might be incorrect but that's my opinion for now.

 

BTW Gunns4hire has left NGT months ago, I think you forgot to mention that in your post.

 

@jfontyman

 

4/10/2012 9:14:24 Gunns4hire wrote DO NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC. PLEASE LOOK UNDER "CREATIVE" AND THEN "NGT GAME STUDIO"

 

 

 

So Gunns4hire has left NGT.com hes a lier he still on nextgentactics conning money still from subscribers. Evidence shown to prove he lies to everyone and steals people's money.


 

 

Hmmm! Are you Immortal Wolf in disguise? Reason being is that your post and quoting is very very similar to his.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
08
/16

McNeilio

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
McNeilio
Accepted Solution
wouldnt surprise me

very similar posts indeed
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.


Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

pureg

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
pureg
Accepted Solution

So the guy in the video lost his youtube account because he was uploading videos for games that were not out yet. Stupid thing to do basically saying your a pirate no wonder it was taken down. 

 

Then he got accused of hacking, as one of his mates used a hacked server to level him up. 

 

Then he wonders why NGT is not supporting him any more?

 

I really don't see how they have taken money off any one?

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

PS3, Wii , 360 , Gaming PC
Now this is living

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

pureg

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
pureg
Accepted Solution

SetsunaF_Seiei_ wrote:

jfontyman says OK.....I've looked at the youtube vid, seems like a disgruntled employee syndrome kind of thing going on here, definitely some sort of personal vendetta. I might be incorrect but that's my opinion for now.

 

BTW Gunns4hire has left NGT months ago, I think you forgot to mention that in your post.

 

@jfontyman

 

4/10/2012 9:14:24 Gunns4hire wrote DO NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC. PLEASE LOOK UNDER "CREATIVE" AND THEN "NGT GAME STUDIO"

 

 

 

So Gunns4hire has left NGT.com hes a lier he still on nextgentactics conning money still from subscribers. Evidence shown to prove he lies to everyone and steals people's money.


 

 

Why lie on here and change the data on that post then?

 

If you go look at that post (easy to do just google the main body) you will see he change the date from 2011 to 2012. Gunns4hire has not logged on since October of last year.

 

Why lie about some thing like this? You must really be pathetic

 

 

Get out of here troll and don't come back 

 

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

PS3, Wii , 360 , Gaming PC
Now this is living

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

Wrathchild68

  • Offline
89%
04 Rank
Progress
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

pureg wrote:

SetsunaF_Seiei_ wrote:

jfontyman says OK.....I've looked at the youtube vid, seems like a disgruntled employee syndrome kind of thing going on here, definitely some sort of personal vendetta. I might be incorrect but that's my opinion for now.

 

BTW Gunns4hire has left NGT months ago, I think you forgot to mention that in your post.

 

@jfontyman

 

4/10/2012 9:14:24 Gunns4hire wrote DO NOT POST ANYMORE ON THIS TOPIC. PLEASE LOOK UNDER "CREATIVE" AND THEN "NGT GAME STUDIO"

 

 

 

So Gunns4hire has left NGT.com hes a lier he still on nextgentactics conning money still from subscribers. Evidence shown to prove he lies to everyone and steals people's money.


 

 

Why lie on here and change the data on that post then?

 

If you go look at that post (easy to do just google the main body) you will see he change the date from 2011 to 2012. Gunns4hire has not logged on since October of last year.

 

Why lie about some thing like this? You must really be pathetic

 

 

Get out of here troll and don't come back 

 

 


 

 

Great detective work. :Lol:

 

Amazing what you can find out on the internet if you search hard enough.

 

One other thing OP. If this isn't the truth then they can sue you, you are accusing them of theft.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

[ Edited ]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
08
/16

McNeilio

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
McNeilio
Accepted Solution
sounds just like our wolf friend dont u think wrath? :):)

he was accusing sony of all sorts in his cod rants
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.


Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

bjmeaty66

  • Offline
21%
02 Rank
Progress
bjmeaty66
Accepted Solution

im a loyal youtuber and ngt are just a group of people doing a normal job they are NOT scamming money

and gunsforhier is only saying stop because spider is his friend.

 

and please explain how stoping people subscibing to them is going to stop anything

thats if they are

but all this isnt posible just over youtube

but if it is you should go and report them on  youtube not a playstaion forums site

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

gazberotten

  • Offline
98%
03 Rank
Progress
gazberotten
Accepted Solution

So you are making accusations against Nextgentactics. Care to provide solid evidence of your claims because if you can not that is libel and the staff at Next gentactics can prosecute you for libel and any damages resulting from your forum post. You have failed to provide any credible evidence and have failed to prove to us what you claim is true.

 

I have saved a copy of this thread so if it gets deleted i can email your claim to Nextgentactics and that they will have evidence to prosecute you .

 

And no i dont work for them i am just a fan who sees you giving them unjustified grief for nothing. They should have sony cough up your exact i.p address so they can contact your ISP about what you have just done here.

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

[ Edited ]
PlayStation 4 Thread Worth Reading check out

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3/1574671-playstation-4-a.html

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
04
/16

Wrathchild68

  • Offline
89%
04 Rank
Progress
Wrathchild68
Accepted Solution

gazberotten wrote:

So you are making accusations against Nextgentactics. Care to provide solid evidence of your claims because if you can not that is libel and the staff at Next gentactics can prosecute you for libel and any damages resulting from your forum post. You have failed to provide any credible evidence and have failed to prove to us what you claim is true.

 

I have saved a copy of this thread so if it gets deleted i can email your claim to Nextgentactics and that they will have evidence to prosecute you .

 

And no i dont work for them i am just a fan who sees you giving them unjustified grief for nothing


 

 

Good thinking Batman. I've always enjoyed Gunns4hire's videos on Youtube, really funny to watch.

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
03
/16

gazberotten

  • Offline
98%
03 Rank
Progress
gazberotten
Accepted Solution
lmfao okay
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

PlayStation 4 Thread Worth Reading check out

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3/1574671-playstation-4-a.html

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

TOUGHGUY-74

  • Offline
23%
02 Rank
Progress
TOUGHGUY-74
Accepted Solution

Hey dude i know this is old i would like to see the video please reply

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

PlayerUMD

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
PlayerUMD
Accepted Solution
If they easily scam people, it's those ones fault for getting themselves in to.

Same goes for Nigerian scammers, they'll eventually hit one that will send them the amount of money they want.
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

Next-Gen Console Picks: Nintendo Wii U & Sony PS4!

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
02
/16

CannibalZombieS

  • Offline
21%
02 Rank
Progress
CannibalZombieS
Accepted Solution
Your a shmuck buddie, spider is god among ants like you. And why did you make your little truth revealed video private, not so revealed now is it?
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: NextGenTactics scamming peoples money.

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel