By lewboiii

lewboiii

80%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

OK Enough Is Enough!!

15 Replies 565 Views Created 05-11-2008
people come to this place for help, info and to gain gamer friends, whats the point in spamming though really!! there isnt, all to get 1 0000000 or what ever its pointless these kids need to adventure into life abit more you cant stay a virgin for ever well at this rate you probably will!! Smiley Indifferent musterbuster do ya job and ban them and their ip Smiley Indifferent
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16 (565 Views)
0 Kudos
Hyperguy20
/16

Hyperguy20

97%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: OK Enough Is Enough!!

[ Edited ]
BINTERZ hit 1 million earlier, he just wats a ban
Message Edited by Hyperguy20 on 05-11-2008 07:04 PM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16 (553 Views)
0 Kudos
centrinoduo91
/16

centrinoduo91

79%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

lewboiii wrote:
people come to this place for help, info and to gain gamer friends, whats the point in spamming though really!! there isnt, all to get 1 0000000 or what ever its pointless these kids need to adventure into life abit more you cant stay a virgin for ever well at this rate you probably will!! Smiley Indifferent musterbuster do ya job and ban them and their ip Smiley Indifferent

you know where past 1000000 now don't you?

btw, just leave it alone, stop posting in them and he'll go away.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16 (534 Views)
0 Kudos
Symonator
Beta Tester
/16

Symonator

• Beta Tester
88%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

lol it is sad, i mean i could think of a good 100 other things to do that sit posting alpahabet letters.
Imagine him siitng there in front of his ps3 / pc doing it? what a waste of life - literally.
symonator.net
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16 (528 Views)
0 Kudos
samc12
/16

samc12

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

lewboiii wrote:

hope he doesnt have a dynamic ip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The box said requires Windows XP or better.....

So I bought a Mac! Smiley Tongue

My flickr

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16 (522 Views)
0 Kudos
Symonator
Beta Tester
/16

Symonator

• Beta Tester
88%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

samc12 wrote:

lewboiii wrote:

just have to use his specific host name then Smiley Tongue
symonator.net
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16 (493 Views)
0 Kudos
G1885Y3
/16

G1885Y3

78%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Nobody post in them. Let them die. I've reported a few but don't have the patience to report them all.
CALL ME GIBBSY!!!!!
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16 (483 Views)
0 Kudos
tooms109
/16

tooms109

92%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

samc12 wrote:

lewboiii wrote:

Plus,he could use any web proxy.....

sig
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16 (474 Views)
0 Kudos
Tom_York
Beta Tester
/16

Tom_York

• Beta Tester
89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

This place is pants lately, i believe all the kids are on school holidays so what can we expect.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16 (460 Views)
0 Kudos
samc12
/16

samc12

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

G1885Y3 wrote:
Nobody post in them. Let them die. I've reported a few but don't have the patience to report them all.

+1

just let them die

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The box said requires Windows XP or better.....

So I bought a Mac! Smiley Tongue

My flickr

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16 (453 Views)
0 Kudos