GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 Backup - should I be worried?

Sub topic.

Did you have any DRM'ed PSN video store content.

People have downloaded the odd video as a test then give up on the service.

Does it still play. ( There is a reason Im asking ) 

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. User of... VM cable, SKY+HD, Game Capture HD II. Mobile 14 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43.
Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast... and TV from Sky PS4.

Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free version coming soon...
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13 (168 Views)
0 Kudos
BrigadierA
/16

BrigadierA

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Sorry no I don't have any. I do have some singstar content but I've not checked that yet.
Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s, 3 PSPs and a Vita all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?

www.HorrorDVD.co.uk
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13 (163 Views)
0 Kudos
BrigadierA
/16

BrigadierA

94%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Stage 2 of my upgrade is now complete. The 320GB from the 60GB FAT has now been used to upgrade by 80GB FAT. The 80GB to 320GB upgrade went smoothly. I was just surprised that I needed to download the 4.11 software onto a USB for the 80GB. I assume that the 60GB FAT stores the software somewhere as I didn't need it for the first upgrade.

Two upgrades for the price of one drive! Smiley Happy

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s, 3 PSPs and a Vita all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?

www.HorrorDVD.co.uk
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13 (144 Views)
0 Kudos