92%
04 Rank
Progress

PS3 Banned (8002A227) PER.

85 Replies 9,219 Views Created 15-10-2010
15 Oct 2010
By StarPilot

Hi,

I found out last night I have a (8002A227) psn sign in error.

I phoned Sony up this morning, a nice lady answered and basically said they have  Permanently Banned my PS3 from PSN.

I game shared ( I KNOW STUPID ) :(

My question is;

Locked game saves like Rockband 1, 2 & Lego which are mine.

If I transfered them onto a new PS3 would there be a possibility of my new one getting banned also ???

any help greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

lsd1968

93%
05 Rank
Progress
lsd1968
Accepted Solution

I read with intersest somebody got banned for having an argument with a Sony employee on Twitter:mansurprised:? can they do that? seems a bit excessive over a difference of opinion,ok if you made threats of physical harm and stuff fair go but a argument in cyberspace with a Sony person can get you banned, cripes i had better watch my P,s and Q,s on here then a ban from the forum is one thing but a full on Psn ban is a bit Gestapo if you ask me:manindifferent:.

0 Kudos

Re: PS3 Banned (8002A227) PER.

Lives of great men all remind us we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time.

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

IrishViper1

96%
05 Rank
Progress
IrishViper1
Accepted Solution

lsd1968 wrote:

I read with intersest somebody got banned for having an argument with a Sony employee on Twitter:mansurprised:? can they do that? seems a bit excessive over a difference of opinion,ok if you made threats of physical harm and stuff fair go but a argument in cyberspace with a Sony person can get you banned, cripes i had better watch my P,s and Q,s on here then a ban from the forum is one thing but a full on Psn ban is a bit Gestapo if you ask me:manindifferent:.

Yes there was a few threats made,A mod here acted like a little hitler and banned me for no reason , well the reason was I created a thread called has anyone seen my tv remote,the thread was classed as spam and closed ( fair enough ) then I was banned , I sent the team leader at the time a pm informing him of what was going on,he lifted the ban straight away.

But when I returned my Beta status was gone as if your banned from the forums you loose it,no one would reinstate it so I got a little browned off and contacted the original mod via twitter telling them I was coming to London to kick their teeth in as they were nothing but a moron,then I was banned here again and my PSN account was also banned and flagged , 

Anyway that was a good few years ago and it's all water under the bridge , I don't hold grudges but I know a few here do but that's their problem not mine.

0 Kudos

Re: PS3 Banned (8002A227) PER.

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel