04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

PS3 Banned (8002A227) PER.

85 Replies 9,186 Views Created 15-10-2010

Hi,

I found out last night I have a (8002A227) psn sign in error.

I phoned Sony up this morning, a nice lady answered and basically said they have  Permanently Banned my PS3 from PSN.

I game shared ( I KNOW STUPID ) :(

My question is;

Locked game saves like Rockband 1, 2 & Lego which are mine.

If I transfered them onto a new PS3 would there be a possibility of my new one getting banned also ???

any help greatly appreciated

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

lsd1968

93%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
lsd1968
Accepted Solution

I read with intersest somebody got banned for having an argument with a Sony employee on Twitter:mansurprised:? can they do that? seems a bit excessive over a difference of opinion,ok if you made threats of physical harm and stuff fair go but a argument in cyberspace with a Sony person can get you banned, cripes i had better watch my P,s and Q,s on here then a ban from the forum is one thing but a full on Psn ban is a bit Gestapo if you ask me:manindifferent:.

0 Kudos

Re: PS3 Banned (8002A227) PER.

Lives of great men all remind us we may make our lives sublime and so departing leave behind us footprints in the sands of time.
/16

IrishViper1

96%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
IrishViper1
Accepted Solution

lsd1968 wrote:

I read with intersest somebody got banned for having an argument with a Sony employee on Twitter:mansurprised:? can they do that? seems a bit excessive over a difference of opinion,ok if you made threats of physical harm and stuff fair go but a argument in cyberspace with a Sony person can get you banned, cripes i had better watch my P,s and Q,s on here then a ban from the forum is one thing but a full on Psn ban is a bit Gestapo if you ask me:manindifferent:.

Yes there was a few threats made,A mod here acted like a little hitler and banned me for no reason , well the reason was I created a thread called has anyone seen my tv remote,the thread was classed as spam and closed ( fair enough ) then I was banned , I sent the team leader at the time a pm informing him of what was going on,he lifted the ban straight away.

But when I returned my Beta status was gone as if your banned from the forums you loose it,no one would reinstate it so I got a little browned off and contacted the original mod via twitter telling them I was coming to London to kick their teeth in as they were nothing but a moron,then I was banned here again and my PSN account was also banned and flagged , 

Anyway that was a good few years ago and it's all water under the bridge , I don't hold grudges but I know a few here do but that's their problem not mine.

0 Kudos

Re: PS3 Banned (8002A227) PER.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel