47%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

SOE Sony Online Entertainment Payday The Heist 2 Tips

0 Replies 472 Views Created 04-08-2012

So yeah i cant really find an offical forum to talk about this to the developers but hopefully the SOE team or anyone will take notice as i think this would highly benfit a sequal to Payday The Heist.

-So yeah playing it, i really wanted to have the ability to customise our own masks.

-That your notified that hostages are being free'd but theres nothing you can do so having the ability to move them and and what not would be great.

-That when playing the First Bank Mission, i was surprised i couldnt close the door or even chain the door shut.

- That hopefully the could take ideas from movies like inside man, point break etc.

-That i found it annoying the amount of time i had to reload, so actually having clips and not running out so fast would be good.

-The same with the drill and what not, i found it annoying that they constantly break when id prefer to just wait.

-That during the mssion where you have to burn the guy out of the van, i though of cutting of his hand, or carrrying him on your arm due to his burns rather than telling him to move every 20 feet.

But besides that i dont think theres much else besides i dont get to chose much wepons from the begining. But yeah if what makes good is kept for the second one then id be happy. :)

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel